Sky Above, Earth Below
[html]
Words – 200+

Her every movement, every contented look and sound was sweet music and gentle art. He knew then that there was truly nothing better. Only full acceptance of what should be could make it any sweeter. But he didn’t let his mind slip that far. This moment should be envied and not spoiled. He relinquished his grasp on her fur for a more meaningful hug. He wrapped his arms around her sweetly and held her muzzle as it came close. A soft bass rustle rumbled from him to convey his pleasure in having her close.

He chuckled softly at her words, You are most certainly aloud to have a fine mood. You’ve made me smile. I’m glad I can do the same. He nuzzled her lightly about the neck before releasing her. Then he fell comfortably back onto the grass and stretched out to his full height. The relaxed muscles of his body were getting used to movement again but would not let up without some compensation. This took the form of an impossible to stifle wide yawn. When it passed, Jaden smiled and took in a deep and sweet breath laden with her scent. He looked up at her and his hands fell intertwined over his belly. What have you been up to?

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenland1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#333333; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #500000; }
.jadenland1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenland1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... e440px.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #500000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#500000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenland1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenland1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread