drink the rumours.
[html]

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

Hybrid laughed; this woman was too funny sometimes. Act manly? What the fuck was that even supposed to mean? Was she going to cut his bits off? Oh, that was rich. He would have to be there when that happened. To make sure it happened? Perhaps. But he would enjoy the show nonetheless. He just hoped his dear mother wasn't growing soft. That would be most unfortunate. She did not want anyone to be harmed by him. What was that, sentimentalism? Or just going old?

"No, mother, you want to fuck him up as revenge for letting him touch you with his disgusting wolven paws." He openly sneered at her second question. What the fuck did she think he had been doing? "Unlike you, mother, I have actually done something. Had sex with Samael, screwed around with a cute wolf boy, and injured two Dahlia de Mai wolves pretty damn good. And I'll be going back to get them, just for the shits and giggles. Who the fuck cares about them hurting others? I'm just going to get them because I can. You should get that wolf who screwed around with you just because."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread