Bury all your secrets in my skin
[html]

WC:: 507 - OOC LOL I know. Bless him. Points - 5

When the female moved in order to get up, Kai's head was forced to move, too, and so with a snort, he lifted his head from her, though kept a close eye on what she was doing. His gaze cast along the shelf to the jars of liquids and he wondered what they contained. Potions? Stuff to make that 'goop' mixture? Ingredients? When she chose one and returned to the furs where he lay, Kai shuffled a little aside to let her sit back down, his gaze inspecting the jar she brought. But once it had been opened, there was no questioning what it contained. He knew the smell of alcohol well enough, especially strong, home-brewed stuff. The black male couldn't help but chuckle as the female told him to shift to share the drink with her, only to smirk some when she asked if she was a bad influence on him.

His eyes flicked to the feline that had previously meowed but now paid it no attention. His focus was firmly planted upon Axelle, and dropping his gaze to the jar she offered him, Kai shook his head softly, in answer to the first request to join her in a drink. As she lay back on the furs, Kai scooted closer to her once more, his wet nose sniffing the air a little before returning to the position he had occupied previously - lying down by her side, as close as he could, his head coming to rest upon her chest, rising and falling with every breath of hers.

"I'm usually the first to dive into the alcohol, but for now, I'll settle for remaining a spectator in the sport." Kai offered her a soft smirk, but his eyes held something of concern. "After all, one of us has to keep our head screwed on, right?" The truth of it was that she obviously needed to drown her sorrows and for the moment, Kai felt a little protective over her. If they were both wasted, and she was upset, he had that much more less control. Kai enjoyed a drink, certainly, he liked the buzz, the freedom from inhibitions, but he didn't carry too many of them to begin with. "As for you being a bad influence on me, then no... I don't need a little Devil hanging on my shoulder, Princess." That name for her again. When he had first used it, it had dripped with sarcasm, meaning to cause her frustration and annoyance, but his tone had changed. Now it seemed to hold affection perhaps, familiarity certainly. "Do you?" Again, the dark male lifted his head from her chest, only to let his nose nuzzle against her stomach as he looked up her body to her eyes, to gauge her reaction somewhat, a dark kind of mischief playing behind his gaze as playfully, his tongue lapped at her stomach just once before he broke into a low chuckle. Malakai felt the sparks between them again, and knew that on some level, she did too.

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table, Sig by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread