Sky Above, Earth Below
[html]
Yes, this is a girly table. SOOOOOOO? Words - 300

He hadn’t intentionally let his voice fall with so much less emotion than his beloved’s. Trying so desperately to ignore all the drama they had to live with was trying and caused his voice to fall with the same wanted numbness. He knew how she felt and every fiber in his being desired to assure her again that he did too. But he ignored them, trying to simply enjoy the day with his dear friend.

He wouldn’t escape her love so easily. As he lay back to relax, she pressed over him. Her touch was warm and her scent inescapable. Fiery curtains fell around him and blocked out all else but her loving features and wonderful smile. Memories of a rainy day flashed into his mind. Pain, pleasure, all the lust, and her oh so desired warmth crammed into his mind so fast, his heart jumped with a bit of excitement. Unnecessary and misplaced excitement as it was still nonetheless brought a shallow sigh of content and desire from him.

He smiled up at her a little shyly with hidden embracement at his own wandering mind while he tried to catch the tail of her words. They had fallen on distracted ears and it took him a moment to recall them. He brushed some of the locks away from her amber eyes and gazed into them fondly during that warm and quiet moment. Well… It was a bit difficult to take his mind from her so he could delve into the happenings of the past few days. I set up a fire and plenty of wood to fuel it atop celebration plateau yesterday, where I also officially met Pendzez… Other than that, I have done remedial chores to keep up our land. He pushed his muzzle up and licked hers affectionately before grinning at her happily again. You are kind to share your skill with a stranger, His complement was sweet as honey and fully honest. His grin shifted slightly to show the pride he had in holding her love.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenna b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9a5de; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #644477; }
.jadenna p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenna {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#a66ec6; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/o56c9j.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b3c86; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenna p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenna p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread