Bury all your secrets in my skin
[html]

WC:: 509 - OOC Lol well, Kai started the ball rolling in that smug little way of his hehe Points - 5

The females' touch became lighter in its nature, making Kai focus that little bit more on the path her fingertips were taking as his eyes continued to watch her closely. What was happening to him? Kai had always been so dominating, aggressive and more than anything, selfish. Malakai usually only ever cared about himself. But now, in the company of this female, he found himself feeling rather protective over her, like it was somehow his job to keep her safe. He tried to form some sort of logic out of this, some sort of reason but there was only one thought that he came back to. And he was almost afraid of that thought.

As the female got that curious look in her eyes, Kai didn't answer her question, but his gaze did follow her as she slid from him and lay on her side, right next to him. The black male remained on his back in his Secui form, his head turned towards Axelle, and saw the way her eyes swept over his form just as his his had done to hers on more than one occassion. With slow, deep breaths, he inhaled her scent before eventually pulling his gaze from her, turning it to look up at the ceiling of her den, a slow smile spreading over his muzzle, like he knew a secret that wasn't going to share. A hint of that playful look had returned to him now as he snorted dismissively to her demand that he tell her what was on his mind. He knew that it would frustrate her, that smile of his, the fact that he looked so content.

The truth of it was, that while he knew what he was thinking about her, he didn't know what it meant, what he ultimately wanted from her. He knew that he thought she was stunning, that her eyes drew him in like no other, and that he adored the sense of challange she presented, that she could constantly match his wit and stubbornness. But what did that mean? Did it mean anything? Malakai worked through these thoughts, repeated them in his mind, still with that secretive smile before eventually turning his head to the side once more, returning his feral gaze to her own. "I have a space on my wall, in my den, reserved for that pelt of yours, given how much I admire it..." Now Kai turned onto his side, but as he did so, shifted seemlessly into his own Optime fom, his posture echoing hers, his hand propping his head up, facing her. "But now, I'm not so sure I'd just like your pelt on my wall, Princess. I think I'd like the rest of you in my den, too." Calmly, his smile broadened, as if he had only revealed part of his secret. "But...." He stopped himself from saying anything else, planned and on purpose, like he wanted her to wonder what he had been about to say. Another mind game, another way of exerting his dominance, his control?

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread