self sabotage
[html]
we can close this soon, if you want the building is pretty much done Big Grin
Big Grin

Ulilohi's aid was much appreciated, as it took much less time to pin the roofing onto the coops as it would have had Io attempted to undertake the work all by herself. Nimble fingers made sort work of the nailing, surprising strength coming from the thin coyote dog hybrid. Jan still sat by the cart a few hundred foot away, petting his horse. Well, there horse he had been given for the journey. But never the less he seemed familiar with it and vice versa. He says we can have that cart too. It was only bought for the purpose of transporting things up north because of the lack of available carts and they have no need for it once it returns to Freetown' the Elan Soquili said, looking up from the last coop momentarily before striking the last nail and standing.

'Acquaintances. Tak, I suppose. An ex-mate, and formerly, my sons and their father. But...' she shook her head and sighed, 'They're not there any more. Last I heard he'd taken them away somewhere'. At least it was somewhere close, perhaps somewhere without co-ordinates know to the tribal hybrid, but she didn't mind so much as long as they were safe.

<style>#kae-lights b {color:#EBA102;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread