Bury all your secrets in my skin
[html]

WC:: 502 - OOC Points - 5. God, two pervs together! LOL

The female snorted at his comment about her reputation before turning to lie on her back, and when her eyes were averted, Kai took the opportunity for his grin to broaden and his gaze to wander over her form as he had done so many times before. So that had answered one of his questions - Axelle obviously wasn't bothered about what others thought of her, which in his book, was a good thing. It meant she wouldn't be glancing over her shoulder every five minutes to see if anyone was tutting their displeasure or disgust at her actions. When she echoed the same sentiment towards him, mentioning it should be he who was worried about his reputation, Kai couldn't hold back a laugh. "Being with 'the likes of you' doesn't worry me one little bit, Axelle." Using her real name was a fairly rare occurance for him, it seemed, preferring his self-given nickname for him, but it only meant that she would notice it that much more when he did use it, the way her name rolled perfectly off his tongue.

As her form moved that little bit further away from her, his eyes lifted to watch her features once more rather than her body, his eyes turning a little darker to her question. What was he getting at? If only he knew, himself. Taking a long moment to think carefully about his answer, Kai inhaled deeply only to let it out in a slow, indecisive sigh before he pulled himself up into a sitting position, his attention shifting now from the female to her den, to the jars and trinkets she kept around her. Kai didn't have much in the way of possessions - he didn't need much. When he caugh a flicker of movement out of the corner of his eye, he saw the cat shifting a little in its hiding place, and he smirked once more, revealing his fangs a little as he did so before turning his head to look over at the female and once more, his eyes made the journey all the way up her body, over the length of her legs, her tail, backside and the soft curve of her back.

With a slow, gradual movement, Kai moved too now, and crawling over towards her, he lifted his hand and with just one padded finger, he made contact with her body, dragging his finger along the same trail his eyes had made, beginning down at her lower leg, rising all the way to the small of her back where his finger found the line where the darker side of her form met the lighter one. Still, his finger slid up her back as he crept closer still to her, his muzzle moving right up against her ear, his voice low and husky as he whispered to her. "That cat of yours might have to get used to hiding from me in the near future... What I'm really getting at is that... I want you..."

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread