Eversion
[html]

Current Objective:None. ---
Form:Lupus----
Mood: Amused-----

OOC: ok

Nothing particularly suspicious about the idea of wanting to trade food for items. But then again this dog was barking up the wrong tree. X'ies had little in the ways of actual items, mostly because he didn't actually need much. He more or less stayed in this form all the time and thus due to the lack of thumbs didn't have much use or need for items. Although there was always one thing on his mind when it came to people such as this. Travelling merchants often held something that was more dear to him that just simply fineries. They oft brought information, rumours gossip from near and from far.And that was his own life blood.

If information was to be power. Then X'ies aimed to be the king. So he tilted his head and thought for a moment. " Ah indeed I see what you mean....your wares are most....alluring". He spoke, a reference to herself. Starting off the conversation with what he would consider a warm up between the two. Sometimes information was harder to come by than basic items. It required this little dance. " But yes, it is agreed, I am sure there is something of interest that you could offer me".

[/html]

Messages In This Thread