Eversion
[html]

Current Objective:None. ---
Form:Lupus----
Mood: Amused-----

So it was done then and he had been accepted into that little family of hers. Well there were a few things that needed to be one before he would really feel comfortable about being in it, not of course that he would ever feel particularly welcome there. Although then again, that could change, just depended entirely upon whether or not she fell for his intricate manipulations. Likely though that she would, he had enough of her ear now. Enough bait to keep pulling her in. Now he just needed to work up some more trust. Like when he was a pup, X'ies was wandering making his thoughts, laying them out in front of himself in his mind. Trying to place some kind of cent red order towards them all.

The best place to gain power was within a new pack, a new one that didn't really have much foundation laid into it yet. And this was the pack he had chosen, one that simply by his birth he had influence in. Now to rise in power and eliminate opposition, all whilst letting the pack grow. Though he had needed to come to some kind of consolidation. He was going to have to keep his tongue to himself at least as far as the family were concerned only raising his voice in matters that would really be used to help the pack as opposed to stir discord within them. Of course, he didn’t like this, but it would have its uses.

With that, the wolf was quite happy with his future plans. And was more than happy to let things develop as they laid themselves out in front of him. ” Come what may”. He repeated to himself as he began to laze by the lake side.

[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: move to June 12?

There was much that she needed to teach Kohaku. He was learning, but not yet enough. Submission was a powerful weapon for him to learn. Amy wanted to teach him how to gain other's respect, whether through another's acceptance of one's strength or through fear. They were the same to her, though simple acceptance tended to make intelligent conversations much more likely, rather than just commanding for what she wished.

Humming to herself she walked through, the horse moving at her side. The wagon occasionally clattered softly, though the noise was much diminished as everything moved in order to be made as child proof as possible. Kohaku certainly seemed to have a talent for causing trouble in everything he did. The scent of a wolf up ahead slowed Amy slightly. Sniffing the air she picked up the scent of more canines, though this male was alone.

Turning she stepped over to the lake, pausing. Well, that was no use. A simple lupine wolf, obviously nothing special about him. Perhaps he wasn't even useful for trade. Better to try than walk away from opportunity though. She barked loudly, letting him know she was there as she halted the dragon, a pleasant smile on her features as she waited for his response.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Any particular reason? O.o

As the scent and sound of another approaching filled his senses he looked lazily over to the one approaching, she was in her more humanoid form by the looks of things. Though he kept his eyes on them peripherally, just to ensure it didn’t look as if he was actually watching their direction. Though it seemed that they had taken notice of him, or at least the female who was leading this little convoy had. She’d stopped and attempted to catch his attention with a bark. No words, but then again in his current form one couldn’t really much tell whether or not he was actually capable of comprehending much. That was an advantage in most situations. But his curious nature got the better of him, so in a lazy way he turned his head to face the female.

He wasn’t sure what it was, but for some reason everywhere he had been going lately women were in charge. Perhaps times were changing, perhaps he was just used to how they had done it in his family. But still it seemed overly strange to him. He picked himself up and padded over towards the dog and her convoy. He looked up with a tilted head of friendly curiosity. For the moment he would slip on his mask of the friendly stranger, just as he had done with Jaden. ” Good day to you, is there something I can help you with good lady?”.

Already though he was taking physical note of her, wagon. Horse. Current form, seemed that she was less bestial than he. Although then again, things often had their way of changing. Everyone wore their masks. Who was to say this was not hers?

[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: she's currently trading with the southern packs

Was he watching her? That was curious. Amy couldn't quite confirm it, though the prickles on her neck made her fairly certain it was true. He was no assassin, Amy could confirm that at least. He was almost as slippery as one though, difficult to pin down his presence. She watched him warily, body silently tensed, prepared to fight if necessary. Outwardly there was no change, her demeanor appearing as welcoming as before, drinking in the scruffy form. It was clean, despite the look of one who hadn't washed in days. There was more here than she was seeing.

His actions were almost lazy, though she could hear the calculation in his voice. Smiling gently she stepped back towards the wagon. Perhaps you can. I have many items, but I haven't had anything fresh to eat for a while. We could make an exchange, something of mine for a hunted meal of yours. It was true what she said, but the request wasn't for that reason. She wanted to see his skill, his true strength beneath the lazed form.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC: ok

Nothing particularly suspicious about the idea of wanting to trade food for items. But then again this dog was barking up the wrong tree. X'ies had little in the ways of actual items, mostly because he didn't actually need much. He more or less stayed in this form all the time and thus due to the lack of thumbs didn't have much use or need for items. Although there was always one thing on his mind when it came to people such as this. Travelling merchants often held something that was more dear to him that just simply fineries. They oft brought information, rumours gossip from near and from far.And that was his own life blood.

If information was to be power. Then X'ies aimed to be the king. So he tilted his head and thought for a moment. " Ah indeed I see what you mean....your wares are most....alluring". He spoke, a reference to herself. Starting off the conversation with what he would consider a warm up between the two. Sometimes information was harder to come by than basic items. It required this little dance. " But yes, it is agreed, I am sure there is something of interest that you could offer me".

[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Her usual wares were not enough for him? That was just fine. Amy catered to all sorts of clientele, from those who traded in material goods to trading in information, to exchanges of favors. He was rather intelligent, discarding the items she had offered in exchange for whatever it was he'd be asking for. These were the goods she held that were worth the most, after all. His words were not appreciated, only Amy's mask keeping her from ripping his throat out. She was not some slut to trade for!

Did he really think this would work? Flirting with her, while inferring that she would be willing to sell her body? Amy had more value than that! He wasn't going to touch her. None of this showed beyond a brief flicker in her eyes. Of course. I can get you most things you desire. If he desired her, he was out of luck, and likely to be killed for the attempt. Shall I wait until you return with the meal? She didn't trust him to not just take what he wanted and run.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Current Objective: Trading. ---
Mood: Curious!----

OOC: Sorry for the neglect! Been busy with holidays and Pack stuff.

It was amusing that despite the obvious provocation there was nothing on her face. That in itself led him to suspect that this woman was either an amazing merchant or there was something else that held back the torrent of words. But then again there was no real reason to suspect the worst of anyone. Some are just timid, not willing to speak out like that, but then again…if she was timid she would have never approached him in the first place. Now X’ies wasn’t particularly one for hunting but he did know that the pack itself did have a collective store. He doubted that there would be a problem with him removing some of the food for trade, after all there had been nothing said about doing otherwise. He would just have to make sure that he replaced what he took. ” I shall be back momentarily”. Said the gray wolf as he jogged off, keeping up the appearance that one of his legs was bothering him the entire time.

With little problem he managed to remove a couple of fresh rabbits from the store and plodded off back towards Amy. Of course naturally she would be able to tell these weren’t FRESH fresh kills. The meat was still good, something that would probably indicate X’ies had a store of his own. ” Even if its not”. He tilted his head to the side,dropping the rabbits at his feet.

” Shall we trade then?...I do not seek items however as you may have guessed”

He took a step closer, the sexual undertone of this was clear, however would then immediately be shattered by his next words. ” Travelling merchants often have information ,rumors… and it’s that which I desire…I seek information on two individuals…X’yrin Exultare and Jaden Ohanzee….I understand that it’s unlikely you will know much of either…but then one must always seek before he can find”

Word Count: 319

[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

The messy wolf vanished from view, Amy leaning lazily back on the wagon to watch him move. He was fairly quick in his movement. Much smoother than what one would think from his actions. He disappeared from view fairly quickly, Amy turning and going into the wagon. There wasn't much in material items that she could offer someone who used lupine form, but perhaps he might still care for some furs. She wasn't too sure what he would be looking for, simply arranging it so the most likely items were accessible.

Her nostrils twitched as the rabbits were dropped. They weren't fresh kills, and from the collective smell they might not even be his. Disappointing. Well, didn't matter that much. She still received what she had asked for. Her lips pulled back in distaste at the tone, abruptly dropping at the request. She knew who he was asking after. She knew both of them. Two rabbits weren't enough payment for that kind of information though. Laughing she shook her head. X'yrin is a fool and Jaden knows more than he shows. Scooping up the rabbits she placed them in the wagon before turning back. If you want more, the price is much steeper.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Form:Lupus---- majestically

OOC:

There it was again, that spark of something else existing beyond the mind of the merchant. The laugh, the eyes. Everything told him that this woman was not just simply a humble merchant. Moreover, didn’t just know X’y and Jaden, she had formed opinions on them. That bit of information that she gave for free was enough for X’ies to deduce this. She knew of them, no, she knew them on a personal basis. Which meant that information could be extracted from her. She pointed out that Xy was a fool.

To X’ies this indicated that she had no love of the female, Jaden now that answer was more enigmatic, but the fact it held neither positive or negative tones made him really consider just what the females relationship was to him. She didn’t like X’y, and knew them both…so perhaps she knew the two had feelings for one another. ” A spurned lover perhaps?”. He thought to himself. No, unlikely. X’y hated dogs with a passion, being with anyone who had been with a dog prior would more than likely make her feel physically ill. So if that wasn’t it…more probing was required.

” It occurs to me that our deal is still as it is, I quote you….a hunted meal of mine, for something of yours….this something is your knowledge which you have freely told me you know. Whilst I didn’t quite hunt this myself, it still belongs to me and is a hunted mealtherefore I have risen to my side of the deal…if your prices varied then you should have spoken up at the start of our…. Transaction”

X’ies was simply doing what he did best, using the words of his opponents against them. Though he knew that it was likely this woman wasn’t going to back down, his words were used to place in her a binding point. Merchants often held verbal contracts, the price you hear was the price you get. But he was going to now move in to barter more efficiently. ” But I see you are a woman of the world…so I will drop one portion of my request…tell me what you know about Jaden, everything you can…past…present affiliations….dangers….and of course I’m curious as to how you know them both….And I shall give you this meal”. He was dropping the X’y portion of it, what she had been doing more than likely he would worm out of her personally. Jaden on the other hand was a rock.

Word Count: 417

[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: fun Smile

Amy's eyes sharpened. All the warmth from them dropped as he spoke. Her tail grew still, though the smile remained. It was almost comical, the chilly air that radiated from her despite the welcoming nature of her smile. He had told her something now. He wasn't what he appeared to be. A measure of his strength she had failed to procure. A measure of his mind, however, had just been handed out to her, enough for her to formulate an opinion. He was clever, observant, and someone to be very, very careful with.

Smiling she looked down on the lupine wolf. He was a shifter from his actions, if she judged correctly. He was choosing this form for more than just ease of movement. You're right. I promised something of mine. I granted it to you. My honest opinion and knowledge on how you can gain what you want. It is up to you whether or not you rise to the challenge. As for stating it at the beginning, you never said what you wanted from me. Your acting skills are fair enough to convince me that you would know better than to ask for something worth more than a rabbit. Unless you are truly a fool, which I doubt. I already took the rabbits, in exchange for something I knew. It matters little if it's something you already knew. You should have been more specific if you wanted a better price.

Done talking she waited to see what he would do. Would he attempt to use force, or have his wits come to his rescue to try and talk her into giving him something for free? She did this for a living. She knew the ins and outs of her trade, and the worth of what he was asking for. It was because she knew it's true worth that she wasn't going to part with the knowledge. Information on a former alpha was hard to come by.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Indeed

Interesting, she was trying to turn it around on him. It was clear at this point she at least had the mind and tongue of a merchant. Although that kind of mentality could easily have come from elsewhere. He looked up at the woman, keeping stand over the rabbits. He wasn’t about to give them up on that. And she had given him enough wriggle room to exploit once more. ” I believe I was quite specific, I asked for information on those two, what you have provided is opinion on them…not what I asked…and knowledge that I had not asked for…therefore the transaction is still open, you have provided me with nothing the rabbits remain mine”. It was simple enough, he had been careful enough with his own wording to ensure he wasn’t about to get ripped off by the female.

Though the latter part of her conversation dulled everything. There was little sense in it, she had not given him what he requested. The specifics of it were again, information on those two, not opinion” But the fact you consider this information worth something more than you have already agreed upon, makes me consider just what value this information is to you?....For all I am aware you could know very little about either of them…though….I do not think that you do lie. I just think you are chasing a bargain….in fact I would probably go as far as to say that what I give you is of little consequence to your decision upon whether or not to provide me what I seek”. He tilted his head slightly. She laughed, she acted with an air of supremacy. She tried to trick through mind and grace. If he had to guess he would say this woman enjoyed having people under her boot squirming….mostly because. It took one to know one.

”…Its my opinion that its less about what I give you…and more about the fact you have me running about for it….you like to be in control…don’t you?”

He let out a grin. " So do I"

Word Count: 335

[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

What she said about Jaden was not an opinion, but fact. He did know more than he showed, as much an actor as the wolf that she know spoke with. They had much in common with keeping their true nature hidden beneath the surface. Her opinion of X'yrin's foolish nature had been garnered from fact, if she hadn't stated why X'yrin was a fool. Her expression remained calm as he continued challenging her, pressing for what she was unwilling to give him. It was true, she had hoped that he would swallow the information. It did fit the price of the rabbits. It wasn't as specific as he would like though, and not entirely information.

Anger did cross her features as he continued. It mattered very much what he gave her. Amy always gave a fair price. It was why she was successful. She was honest in her dealings, no matter who it was she was dealing with. Her form grew still, changing from the merchant into the killer that lurked beneath. It wasn't an obvious change, a tension that hadn't been there before, calculations in her eyes that spoke not of wealth but death. There would be no openings in her defenses.

How dare he make opinions on her after such a small meeting! True, they had been formulating opinions of each other, testing each other, this entire time. It was quite another to come out and say that. You look for a mirror to gaze upon. I suggest you look again, and make sure that you know what you're looking for. You're right, I didn't give you information on X'yrin. So I'll tell you then a single fact, and that is all. Someone like you could run far with it. She paused, measuring to see if it was acceptable.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

He had seen that change before. And that alone was enough to set him off. There was a change in the air, and the way she stood made it difficult to find an attack opening. Most of all though it was her eyes, eyes that brought him back to that specific moment. Jaden standing between him and X’y, hand going to his knife. Ready to hunt, ready to kill. His own words echoed through his mind. ” Perhaps you just don’t care who you kill”. Those words of course had struck a blow to the heart of the dark furred wolf…they were a bluffing arrow, but it had struck home. So it shivered with some truth in its target and now he met this woman. His words seeming to draw the truth of her out like poison from a wound. She was hiding something, hiding something like Jaden….she and he were killers. But killers of what kind? Again, the wounded face of the alpha, guilt? Regret?

”…It occurs to me that you seem to be redirecting my attention…and are doing a wonderful job of it”

He replied in response to Amy’s offer. She had spoken first indicating distaste for X’y and the idea that she knew more about Jaden. At which point she had asked for a higher price for this information. The fact she asked for more concerning this and was now willing to give information about X’y to him for free indicated two things. First of all that she considered the information about Jaden worth far more than X’yrin. And secondly, that this redirection, this bait and hook was to move his attention away from Jaden. ”..I see you are a capable mind, so I will speak plainly with you. Our deal remains, but the prices change. Tell me what you want in exchange for ALL your information on Jaden…”.

Word Count: 335

[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

Recognition. Not something that she had suspected. He knew that she had altered. He had possibly seen Jaden take on the same stance. This male was playing a dangerous game, threatening the pair of them. Jaden might hesitate to kill him. Amy had no such qualms. If this wolf got in his way she would slit his throat without a second thought. He took time before speaking again, her eyes watching him the entire time, daring him to say something that would give her an excuse to end his life to continue on with her own.

So he noticed? Her tail swayed behind her, all pretense of being welcome gone though the smile remained. Bait was an easy subject. All one had to do was find the motivation, and then any canine could be turned into a puppet. His request relaxed her. She could ask for anything she wished, and he would grant it for the knowledge she held on the dark male. Amy could still see him in her eyes, the trust and the attempts to salvage her. No, that was Shadowfang. Cursed wolf. She owed nothing to Jaden.

The promise of a favor fulfilled, a display of your true strength, and...information on your connection with X'yrin. She didn't care much about the weak female, but it was still information she could use, and would do so.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

It would seem that they were getting to the finishing point now. But of course that meant that danger was at its closest, particularly if those eyes said anything. He had X’y to hold over Jaden, to this woman. There was nothing. But she did name her price, although once again the details of which were blurry at best. But he had her word on giving her knowledge about Jaden.” The first two, I will honor should your information be worth the price”.He was going to play it safe again a tactic that merchants often employed was safe bargaining. Give over what’s asked of you when you know the true value of what you are looking for. Till then, deposit. ” Your third, in good faith I shall pay now…I am X’ies Lambda, my connection to X’yrin is that I am a member of her former pack….As you can guess I keep my ear to the ground, rumors of her sparked my attention and thus I investigated them to find her here starting a pack of her own”. It was short, blunt. But ultimately it was truthful and to the point.

” Now tell me what you know of Jaden, who is he? What is his past?...and who are you to him?...A partner?...A former lover?”

She had requested from him three things, and thus he would ask in turn three questions concerning Jaden. They widely covered everything that he needed to know. ” Answer me these things fully, and truthfully, and I shall honor my bargain….”. X’ies eyes changed at that moment, they weren’t lazy any more. They were cold, calculating, bold. But ultimately honest. A deal was a deal. And devils made them best.

[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

Her eyes narrowed, listening for a cheat. It seemed fair enough, a technique she herself used when filling large orders. She knew that the information she held was worthy of the price she asked. The question was would he still be willing to pay when he realized exactly what being in debt to her involved. A former pack. He held back some information, but that was because it would possibly divulge more information about himself than he was willing to give her. So the pack had already failed when X'ies came here. Interesting.

Her eyes widened with surprise on the last question before laughing. Jaden is similar to me, it's true. It's why there's a tie between us. We instinctively sense our own kind. Especially those with a darker taint. I'm not sure what he thinks of me, but he does have worth. Someone very useful to befriend. He is a killer. Trained for it. Not just some silly hunter, but someone to take down and kill those who get in the way. He has a powerful family in the north. Alaska, if I remember properly. They're all dead now. There's just him left, and he was the best of them.

He is very observant. Someone to treat with care. You treat him lightly, and he will strike. He left his family because he didn't want to be associated with their dark endeavors. He considers himself a good guy, but he hasn't done good things. His heart is weak, but that doesn't mean he's easy to manipulate. He didn't get to where he is by floating along. He pays his debts, and has honor. He has a sharp mind, and can easily see the true nature of someone else.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC:

The woman had answered some of his questions, not all. And that was frustrating. He had learned some things about the new alpha though. He was a killer just as suspected, but a contract killer. Less an assassin and more of a hit man. In X’ies eyes assassins were generally contract to contract killers. Hit men were more well known for being tied to families or groups. Taking on contracts for that specific group. And if Amy’s words were true then he was trained to be the hit man for his family. Though the way she described him was more or less the opposite of every impression X’ies had on Jaden. But then again he had suspected the romantic entanglement with X’y. And perhaps it was as they said. “ Body only has enough blood for one brain to function at a time”. Thankfully, a fact X’ies did not have to deal with.

Though again it brought him back to his last question, the one she avoided answering. She had said they were linked, but she hadn’t answered his question. How were they linked. ” Who was she to him”

”..You didnt answer my last question, Who are you, or were you to him?...partner? lover?....what is your connection?....”. He needed to know. Fact of the matter was that X’y absolutely despised dogs. And apparently the black furred male had affiliation with one. Something he could exploit if the two really were romantically entangled.

[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

Amy remained peaceful as he spoke. The more he talked, the better she understood his snake like nature. So similar to Levent. Levent had more charm, of course. If he hadn't she certainly wouldn't have marked him as her own. His lust for power was clear, if naive. Did he have it in him, or would he fall short like so many others before him had? Amy had held power once. Boring, really. Too many limits, too many responsibilities. It was better as she was, with others in her control without having to care for them one way or the other. Well, she could kill them. It was just for her amusement than for any higher purpose.

If you're looking for his weakness, you're barking up the wrong tree. He would kill me as soon as deal with me. The only thing we have in common is our ability to kill. Amy wasn't an assassin any longer. She'd retired, bored with taking orders from others. Her retirement party, on the other hand, had been a blast. If you truly want a weakness, then find out why he carries guilt. I'm not the answer.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC:

It was at this point X’ies began to wish that he did take the Optime form more often. Yes, fingers would come in handy right about now, if for no other reason than to click them in front of her face and check if they were actually registering. Because fuck knows his words certainly weren’t. ” I’m sorry I think we’re having a bit of a communication issue here”. Said X’ies politely, he tilted his head lightly. “ I didn’t ask you what his weakness was, what his guilt was, nor did I ask what you had in common, I asked what you were to him…twice”. Each time she had skipped around the question, and X’ies was beginning to wonder if indeed there was any point to this deal at all.

” One last chance, deal…or no deal?....answer the question…or I’ll consider this transaction over…both sides relinquishing right to cost...answer the question right this time..no skipping onto other points...no redirection....just answer, your relationship and history with Jaden...what...is...it”

Of course, he knew that either way he played this he was winning something. If she told him her relationship with the dark wolf then he would be able to utilize this knowledge for himself. Bide on it. Insurance. But if she didn’t, well…that indicated something as well…just who would go that far just to keep something like that a secret?...It was…fun.

Word Count: 213

[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

Amy did not handle demands well. His tongue was slick, she could grant him that. There was truly nothing there though. Sure, they had slept together once. That fact meant nothing to Amy, and she knew it was none of his business. The only connection she and Jaden had was the recognition that came from being around a fellow assassin, and the trade that had passed between them, similar to this one.

Snarling she moved. It was too fast for the normal wolf to track, grabbing to pin him to the ground. Maybe even slice into his flesh. Amy was tired of playing around for a couple rabbits. She'd answered his questions, but doing so for a couple rabbits, especially for the attitude he was showing, was not worth it. Perhaps it was time she took her payment in other ways. Such as out of his body. Amy wouldn't mind watching him bleed. There. Is. Nothing. Between. Us.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]