seven years bad luck
ooc: I suck...I should be asleep.

The woman child had expected him to fling her to the ground, to slap her, to beat her, to show her the rage she deserved for the pain she'd caused him, and yet she received nothing at all. No pain, no anger, instead as she dug her claws into his flesh with the scent of blood in her nose she felt his arms wrap right around her and attempt to still the childish actions that she'd so resulted to. Her tears flowed freely as she continued to try and beat against his chest, her pounding fists growing weaker as his tight hold pressed her against him, the warmth from his body enough to drive her to a frenzy again.

She sobbed as she finally gave in, knowing that she couldn't win this fight as she just pressed her hands into his chest, the blood and tears mingling together as she weeped and weeped. Her hollow words crying out into his flesh as she sank against him. "Why didn't you leave me.." she moaned as she melted into his arms, knowing that she was lost now, "why.." she murmured, wishing with her whole heart that he'd just left her, left her like a cast off plaything in the sands. There was nothing left for her now, just their hate and anger rubbing against one another, her own anger at the male still boiled in her heart.

Messages In This Thread