Take to the Sky
[html]

WC ::353 :: Drin is a happy camper. All are welcome!

Niro! It’s such a pleasure to meet you, my name is Pa- the golden fae’s voice cut off as soon as the musk of Jiva hit her nares and the red furred man made his way out of the woodwork and towards them. Her grin broadened as the wolfdog introduced her to his father as his own. She nodded her head in reply offering a hand to Niro and turning her attention to Jiva once more as he greeted her as well. Though her bi colored counterpart hesitated, she didn’t, the siamese girl rose up onto her tippy toes and placed an affectionate kiss on his cheek before turning her ocean gaze back to Jiva’s father.

Slightly breathless from the excitement, she lunged forward in attempt to hug the gray male and collided into his chest. I’ve heard so much about you! Ever since I heard stories about you from Jiva, I knew I had to meet you someday...I can’t believe it’s actually happening! The young woman launched into giddy laughter as she squeezed her gloved arms around his middle as much as her bruised ribs allowed her to. Suddenly she became aware of how silly she must appear to the father of the man she loved, but she couldn’t help it, she was just so happy to meet a part of his life and couldn’t believe she actually had such an opportunity as she knew Jiva would most likely never meet her family members.

She released Niro from her over excited grip and gave Jiva a slightly embarrassed smirk, with a small giggle. I feel I must thank you passing your knowledge of leatherworking onto your son, he’s been teaching me as much as he can about the craft as well, she confessed with a grin, but she realized Niro’s eyes were examining her body closely now and she knew they were finding all the healing cuts and the yellow wash in her face. She tried to ignore the knowing look and remained positive, explaining the attack would only ruin his visit.

Credit goes to Haley for such a pretty table! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#d74a65; letter-spacing:1px; }
.drinbird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.drinbird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.drinbird {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfbfc0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ty8C5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ed6262; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread