Softly as she goes
Sorry this post sucks

"Yeah I could do. I'll take Dalgina with me, she'll like that, she misses Kiara." The ice queen shifted uneasily against her partner, too much adrenalin ran through her veins for her to settle down at the moment. She moved restlessly and with frustration, unable to stay still. Even though she was laid down her tan tipped ears were still pulled against her head such was the weight of worry upon her ashen shoulders. She let silence fall though in hopes that it could lull her into slumber, she should feel tired enough to fall asleep but she didn't.

With a final irritated sigh she broke the embrace that she desperately wanted to stay in and swung her legs to the floor. Darker paws grasped her white face, it seemed there was a never ending stream of bitterness and discontent always to darken their lives, friends and family lost, oaths broken and people betrayed, it was almost enough to suck her under with the depressiveness of it all. It was times like these when she just wanted to run, it helped her think better to focus her energy onto something constructive, she stood and turned back to her mate,

"I want to go for a run, do you want to come? I can't stand laying there feeling all twisted up."

Messages In This Thread