Take to the Sky
[html]

WC :: 587 :: Shy Drin!

Drin affectionately moved closed to Jiva, as she was becoming more accustomed to being at his side the past few weeks as the two caught up. The subord wondered if anyone else would heed the unfamiliar howl and greatly hoped so, it sounded like Niro could offer the pack a lot, if not friendship and news of other packs. She smiled and finding all the similarities between the two amusing and endearing. She loved the man beside her so much she simply wanted to gush herself, but that would be odd as this was the first time she was meeting Niro. She was amazed that someone would think to take the sinew from deer and other hides to tie things together. And she decided she’d like to try this out for herself someday, but the golden girl giggled and playfully pinched Jiva’s side. You cheapen your skills! Don’t be so modest, you’re an excellent teacher...though I’m sure Niro could show us both a few more things. I’m especially interested in the sewing bit...and though I choose not to don clothes, a pair of gardening gloves would be perfect! She made up her mind. If Niro wasn’t staying long, the two would have to visit him in his own packlands to further their leatherworking skills.

Her eyes sparkled as she tilted her head back to look at the bird circling above. A master of fowl too, now this is something I didn’t know, she responded with excitement. Never had she thought to take in another creature as her own...as a pet. It never occurred to her that they could be companions or friends. Drin suddenly wanted one as she realized Jiva had a feathered friend of his own as well. And you too! She grinned as she pointed towards the red tailed hawk. How did you keep such an interesting secret? She teased, trying to mimic the sound he had made, but becoming even more surprised when Niro created the sound and his bird of prey landed on his shoulder. She opened her mouth in amazement, knowing she wished to possess such an ability someday. Her great grandmother had snakes...but this was, this was truly something.

Palaydrian listened as Niro explained his visit and revealed that Jiva was now an uncle. A feeling of pride and warmth filled her own breast as she reached down in attempt to squeeze Jiva’s hand. She loved that his family seemed to be all within traveling distance, well at least all contained within the ‘Souls lands and she hoped it wouldn’t be too much of a request to ask to meet them all someday. Maggie must be one of his sisters...oooh pups...a girl could dream. Puppies were always such a joy. Drin loved little Lucia and would protect her as her own if Kiara were away. She knew she was in no condition for breeding at the moment, but by her next heat cycle, she wasn’t so sure if she could keep her paws off Jiva much longer. It was the season of love and though she was still young, starting a family was definitely on her to do list.

A deep blush entered her cheeks in response to Niro’s inquiry. She shyly looked to Jiva, feeling like she was back by the river with Zalen and Tharin when they had asked about their relationship as well. Well.. she began.

Credit goes to Haley for such a pretty table! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#d74a65; letter-spacing:1px; }
.drinbird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.drinbird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.drinbird {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfbfc0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ty8C5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ed6262; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread