Take to the Sky
[html]
Word Count :: 506 OOC: DO NOT LOOK TILL YOU READ OR YOU ARE A CHEATER HAHA:http://i.imgur.com/EpUxa.png oh and you can skip Niro's reply Big Grin

Jiva waved off her compliment with his free hand he wasn’t sure he was the best teacher, but he did like it nontheless. He smiled at her as she nearly freaked out with joy over the birds. She asked him about his secret, though he didn’t mean to make it one, he did remember that Tobias had been missing for some time, only showing himself here and there.

“He comes and goes as he pleases really I think he thinks we are either going hunting or I’ve got food for him.”

He shrugged and looked up at the bird who tilted his head at Jiva. The talk changed for the better... or was it worse? He didn’t know. All that he could remember about his sister was that she was never there and she gave Niro many grey hairs if he he wasn’t born with them already. He did smile though. An uncle, so Niro was a grandfather and it wasn’t Jiva’s doing!

“I do hope the pups are well. I don’t know where she lives but I am glad Maggie is happy.”

The young man said genuinely. Then he blushed entirely at Niro’s comment. He still had his back to Palaydrian and it seemed his father had a knack for knowing exactly what was going in Jiva’s head and for some reason that gave the man confidence, and then the look on Drin’s face made him decide to speak up now, because if not now he doubted he would get a better chance.

“Actually I... I was planning on something with her today... but alone, though I think it’s fair that you are here. It leaves at least one witness...”

He looked Palaydrian with his eyes and smiled at her warmly, knowing he could spend the rest of his days with her and doing this in front of his father didn’t seem too bad at all, in fact it seemed right, he wasn’t going to pressure the woman, if she said she would have to give him the answer later he would wait.

“Palaydrian. I know that we have only known each other for a short time now, but every moment I have spent with you has been wonderful, you have treated me so well and to be with you makes me feel... like I can accomplish anything. I talked to Zalen before I left a few days ago, I asked him permission to do this.... Palaydrian Soul, will you do me the greatest honor of being my one and only mate?”

From around his back he produced a rose gold circlet in which he had scavanged from the city not too far from here. It was perfect for Palaydrian’s head and he knew it was exactly for her from him as his mateship gift. He knew he didn’t have to give her anything, but he felt that she deserved something to show her his love for her

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread