Take to the Sky
[html]

WC: 352 OOC: People are still welcome to join in, and Niro is glad to give gifts away to anyone. He is a leatherworker and has many hides and stuff ready for the quick fix. Smile

Niro wished to tell Jiva where his sister lived but he promised her that he wouldn’t tell anyone. It was for the safety of the person he told, as the place was very keen on keeping its secrets and he was fine with that, he would have to send Marahute with a note letting Maggie know that Jiva was here and she should visit him. But that seemed to be pushed back in the pit of his mind when he saw Jiva squirm a bit and he knew exactly what was going on. Niro had been far more confident in his proposal to Amaranth, but the boy pulled it off so well and Niro laughed with joy as she accepted his proposal. Could this trip get any better? The offer was laid out for Niro and he nodded.

“I wouldn’t mind, I do have some leather stuff to work with, and I figured a gift to the Alphas would ease their consciences. I don’t know what they like though. I’ve never truely been a wild wolf.”

He said chuckling, he supposed some of his meat he caught not too long ago would be a warm welcome for the adult wolves, other than his services as a leatherworker or even woodworker for that matter, he had nothing else to offer. He was sure they would welcome more food if anything. Or even traps if they so chose to use them. most of what he made were live bait traps for birds though and he doubted they had any need for birds even though Jiva clearly had Tobias as a companion.

“I am truely very happy for you. Both of you. Congratulations, I feel honored to have witnessed this.”

He said finally, cutting off his daydream suddenly. Every word he said was true. It gave him pride that his son was growing up and being an honest man, one Niro had not gotten the chance to be. He was glad to give Jiva the childhood he would cherish and the life he lived seemed splendid.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread