Out father, who art in Hell
[html]
ooc things go here

He had been waiting to hear his sister's voice again. It seemed like so long ago they'd spoken. He'd been at her pup's naming ceremony, of course, but she had been busy. Now here she was at the borders of D'Arte again. A grin crossed his lips as he gestured to Myrddin. "Come on, Myr. Let's go see your Aunt Gemma and your cousins."

His tail wagged rapidly as he raced his boy to the borders. He pulled to a halt, composing his face into a mock serious scowl. "What are you doing here?" He couldn't hold the grin back as he continued to speak. "I've told you before you can come into the pack lands, not hover on the border. You are my sister afterall."

If he admitted the truth to himself, there was more than just a familial bond there. Afterall, the first time they met had been a one night stand. It wasn't until well afterward that they had learned of their shared father / rapist.

Still, they were family, and being such, he embraced her fully and wholeheartedly.

<style>
.supertali1 b {color:#fff;}
.supertali1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.supertali1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#8B633F; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:110px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vTcSb.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#F1BC60; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.supertalibord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread