Painful Wake.
[html]
Word Count :: 424 OOC: Poor niro, and i love Orin XDDD.

This was why he loved his sister she fretted over him just for a few scratches. He laughed ironicaly. He shook his head as she asked about amaranth and hwo was taking care of him. He had no idea. He wasn’t even sure if his mate came. He would be sad to see that Amaranth had to see his state. It would probably shatter her own world. He had been strong for her but apparently he wasn’t strong enough for himself. He chuckled as she spoke of him staying home.

“That will be.... impossible as long as my children live... live outside the pack.”

He said taking gasps of breaths. It felt like he’d been pounded on the chest so hard that his ribs collapsed, but he didn’t even know if his ribs were broken. He remembered what they felt like when they had first been broken, but this just felt like pressure rather than sharp pains.

“Oh sister my hair wil grow back.”

He chuckled turning away again as more pain came to his body. He could hear the pups as they played and explored. it wasn’t the first he noticed them but heard them in particular. At the tapping he looked at the window. Marahute was doing her best to get in and he knew she could break the window if she really wanted in that badly.

“Not long I think or we would have seen a broken window I’m sure.”

He said watching as the bird flew to perch above him. He knew it was her who save him and got him help. She looked down on him giving him a look over to make sure he was moving. He reached his least injured arm up to tickle under her beak but couldn’t reach far enough. She moved so that he could and his hand stiffly scratched then he let it down. He was still very weak and htemention of food his stomach began begging like a dog. He looked at her the sound of broth was a good idea.

“Broth, yes, the pups.... how are they? I haven’t seen them.... in a while. I bet they are growing.”

HE said trying to make idle conversation. He wanted despirately to forget about his wounds and start life again, but it would seem that time to heal would take far longer than it had when he had his hunting accident or the fight in AniWaya.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread