Take to the Sky
[html]

WC: 169 OOC: Pathetic on my part haha, i'll post niro and Jiva on next thread hehe

Niro could see Jiva ready himself and turned to drin. With a smile he spoke.

“You will be the distraction we need so you get up close and scare them, from over there. Jiva will herd one to me. Ok? So on my bark start shaking that thing.”

Niro’s nose had pointed to left side of where the herd was. THey would all be scared to the right but with Jiva in the back he would be able to push one out and bring her straight to Niro. That was the plan anyway. He waited for Drin to go and when she did he watched the herd waiting for the right moment. They barely knew what snuck in on them so he waited for many minutes until he could see which one would be targeted. He gave a light bark, one that all the animals could hear. The deer’s head rose up and Niro hoped the distraction and the chase would come straight away.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread