I'm Not Perfect
Tal glanced between his leader, his son, and the tiger. He hadn't had time to react before his son had ran over to the tiger as if to protect it. And yet he, at that age, would have done the same thing. Compassion. It was something Liam had never shown. (And never would as his attack on Gemma had proven.)

The pale scholar was silent as the tiger, and then his Capitana spoke. Myrddin wasn't. Myrddin turned his own mismatched eyes on Skye, leveling his own serious look at her. "He has kindness in his eyes. If were going to hurt me he would have done it when I approached him. He's just a bigger version of Fella or Sheba. I wasn't in danger. Besides, Tami said he was safe." The boy bit his lip. He hadn't meant to talk about the ghost of his older sister.

Tal felt staggered and confused by... well, pretty much everything. By the talking tiger, by Myr's words about his -dead- sister, by the lack of sleep caused by caring for Gemma. He blinked, then spoke to his son. "Myrddin dir Rhiannon, don't talk back to your leader like that." He glanced at the TALKING tiger, then spoke, his voice calmer. "My house isn't far from here. I can tend to your wounds there."

Messages In This Thread