I'm Not Perfect
[html]

Poor tiggy is hurt, and sad, cuz he ripped someone apart XD ||+270

He was not sure how he able to do it, but somehow he had managed to make it back to the hillside on which he had met Dalgina. Unlike that time, when it had been warm and the setting sun had painted the world gold and red, now it was gray, and a cool breeze blew. But the cat was happy for this, because he didn’t know if he would have been able to travel in the heat with a gaping stab wound on his shoulder. His breaths were labored, not from loss of blood, for there had been barely any after he had licked his wound clean, but from having limped for many miles to make it back here.

Ovidiu didn’t really know what he had expected to find here, but when Dalgina was not sitting there with her easel, his heart sank all the more. He had so hoped she would be here again, to make him feel like everything was ok again. But everything was not ok; he was in pain, and he had killed a man.

The tiger had managed to get the majority of the blood from the white parts of his pelt, but some still lingered there, staining him pink. He couldn’t believe what had happened to him, he couldn’t believe that the trader had found him. Ovi had been so close to dying, the man had stabbed him, but he had escaped, but it meant the life of the man was gone.

The tiger hung his head low, shuddering; he needed help; he raised his head and roared out for Dalgina, for anyone.

OVIDIU
<style>
.nat-tiger01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.nat-tiger01-header {font-size:50px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#cd711f; text-shadow:#f0a15d 5px 5px 5px; font-family: 'Swanky and Moo Moo', cursive;}
.nat-tiger01 p {padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:10px; text-indent:35px;}
.nat-tiger01 b {color:#CC5500; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.nat-tiger01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MfbJN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c69537; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.nat-tiger01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.nat-tiger01 .ft-separator{width:500px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
.nat-tiger01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.nat-tiger01 b:after { content: close-quote; }

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Smile yay! don't worry about skye, she is just startled at seeing a huge cat.. xD

Her regret almost overpowered her; she had succumbed to her loneliness, had succumbed to Jazper under the stars in Ethereal Eclipse. She wished she had been stronger - she wished that she hadn't done what she had. She felt as if she had no control over herself; as if her desire for company and pleasure had overridden everything else about her. She was not herself anymore.

Her pained thoughts were cut abruptly as she heard a strange, foreign roar on the borders of her territory. Taking out her dagger, she sped to the border - the roar was unlike anything she had heard in her life. It was similar to the roar of a bear, something feral and wild and dangerous. Skye's pack was in danger.

She scented it; it had the strange scent of a feline. Was it a lion? A mountain lion was a formidable threat, and would have to be dealt with carefully, as it was also crafty. She parted the bushes and found that it was not a mountain lion - it was larger, more orange, and striped. She had only read about these creatures, but had never seen one - a tiger.

It was wounded, she could see, but she did not care. A large tiger on the edge of her borders, roaring; it was a threat that would have to be dealt with. She bared her teeth and snarled, poising her dagger - it was a defensive position, not an offensive one, just in case the beast decided to attack. "You will not harm my pack," she snarled at the beast, her defensive position clear.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly16 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6d4bf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #514332; }
.freebjuly16 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly16 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6ac69; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uly16a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796246; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#59452d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]
The roar from the border startled the male, and he jerked. Under his hand his now shifted son complained. "Poppa, that hurt!" Tal chuckled. "Sorry, bud, not Sky. I told you I've never done piercings before, but you insisted."

The boy lifted a hand to the new piercing, grinning at his father. "I'm not complaining, Poppa. I wanted the earring like yours. I'll take good care of it, too."

Tal grinning at his son. "Of course. Now let's go find out what that noise was." The two set off at a quick but easy pace, and shortly arrived at the border. Moments later, they stumbled on the scene of the tiger licking his wounds, and the leader, Skye, snarling at the tiger.

Myrddin was the first of the two to move. The six month old boy moved to the tiger's side, dropping to his knees next to it. "Poor thing," he crooned. He could tell the animal was exhausted and in pain of some kind. He glanced at his father and Skye almost defiantly, as if daring them to hurt the tiger with him next to it. "I'll help you., poor thing."

Tal just watched, concern furrowing his brow. Finally, he moved forward to stand at his leader's side, his eyes on his son.
[html]

OOC ||+245

It did not take long for someone to come to him, but much to his dismay it was not Dalgina, and the woman who appeared looked angry, and she was carrying daggers. Ovidiu flinched at the sight of the, his wound flaring up anew as he remembered what it felt like to have sharp metal enter his flesh, and his nearly curled up in a fluffy mass before her, Please, don’t hurt me! he whimpered, shutting his eyes against her furiously visage.

But instead of hot iron piercing his hide once again, instead he felt small hands come to caress him, and kind cooing words. He opened his eyes again to see a young Luperci boy crouching next to him, and staring defiantly at the woman and another man who had just arrived. Ovidiu looked up at them as well, and then to the boy, but didn’t know what to say.

The tiger knew though it was not wise to stay silent. Many Luperci did not believe he could speak their tongue, so when he did he knew they would listen, I came here a while ago, he started, his voice wavering, and met a girl, a very nice girl, named Dalgina, and her sister, I met her sister too! They were so nice to me, I thought… I thought I could come back… He wasn’t sure what he wanted except to see the sisters again, because he knew he would be safe with them.

OVIDIU
<style>
.nat-tiger01-header {font-size:50px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#cd711f; text-shadow:#f0a15d 5px 5px 5px; font-family: 'Swanky and Moo Moo', cursive;}
.nat-tiger01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MfbJN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c69537; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.nat-tiger01 .ft-separator{width:500px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

She smelled Taliesin and then saw him as well as Myrddin approach. She gasped as Myrddin ran to the beast's side - "Myrddin! That is a dangerous beast! It could kill you!" she said, shocked that the boy would run up to a creature like this, and perhaps even more shocked that Taliesin seemed to be doing nothing to stop it. She took a step forward, about to scoop Myrddin out of harm's way, before the tiger spoke, asking her not to harm it.

She stared for a few seconds; the tiger could speak? Before she said or did anything else, it continued with its short speech, telling of how he had met Dalgina and her sister here in Cercatori d'Arte. Dalgina had made friends with a tiger...? She at first thought it a sort of trap before a memory surged to Skye's mind:

There, right there, was an enormous grizzly bear, her shaggy hair hanging off her body and her nose sniffling as if she'd just sneezed. "I-I'm so sorry, I just haven't seen another wolf in a while and--"

"Er...it's okay," Skye began, not exactly sure what to say in this situation. "This isn't my territory or anything. In fact, I don't think it's anyone's territory." She looked behind her at the sopping wet t-shirt and then back to the bear. "Sorry about before...it's just, I've never really seen a bear before, and..."

She, too, had befriended a creature before, one arguably even more dangerous than this tiger; Malachi, the bear. She had been harmless - a friend. She looked at the tiger - its wound was more serious than she initially thought. The tiger hadn't harmed Myrddin..

"Come with me, then," she said to the tiger and Taliesin, considerably warmer than before. "That should be treated before it gets worse." She began to lead them into Cercatori d'Arte territory; the tiger seemed not to be a threat, but she'd be kidding herself if she said she wasn't going to keep an extremely close eye on it. She then turned back to see Myrddin before she continued further.

"And you," she said sternly. "You should never run up to a strange, dangerous creature - whether you think it's friendly or not," she said, hoping to drive home the immense danger that he had placed himself in. What if the tiger hadn't been friendly? She turned to Taliesin, still slightly astonished that he hadn't stopped his son from running up to the extremely dangerous creature, but that was a conversation for another time.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly16 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6d4bf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #514332; }
.freebjuly16 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6ac69; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uly16a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796246; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#59452d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]
Tal glanced between his leader, his son, and the tiger. He hadn't had time to react before his son had ran over to the tiger as if to protect it. And yet he, at that age, would have done the same thing. Compassion. It was something Liam had never shown. (And never would as his attack on Gemma had proven.)

The pale scholar was silent as the tiger, and then his Capitana spoke. Myrddin wasn't. Myrddin turned his own mismatched eyes on Skye, leveling his own serious look at her. "He has kindness in his eyes. If were going to hurt me he would have done it when I approached him. He's just a bigger version of Fella or Sheba. I wasn't in danger. Besides, Tami said he was safe." The boy bit his lip. He hadn't meant to talk about the ghost of his older sister.

Tal felt staggered and confused by... well, pretty much everything. By the talking tiger, by Myr's words about his -dead- sister, by the lack of sleep caused by caring for Gemma. He blinked, then spoke to his son. "Myrddin dir Rhiannon, don't talk back to your leader like that." He glanced at the TALKING tiger, then spoke, his voice calmer. "My house isn't far from here. I can tend to your wounds there."
[html]

OOC ||+200

Just as he had expected, he saw the surprise on the adults faces, but the child was not fazed at all Ovidiu looked at him again; the tiger loved children, he loved the idea of protecting them. They never looked strangely at him, they never feared him; all they ever wanted to do was play and pet him. The tiger managed a small smile, and looked back to the adults, and he saw that they’re demeanor had changed. The woman who had brandished the knives at him now had a kinder face, and she said Ovi should come have his wound look at; the male agreed and suggested his home.

Ovidiu was surprised at the sudden turn of events, and adrenaline suddenly let way to fatigue; the tiger leaned against the small Luperci boy for comfort, before getting to his feet, Thank you. he said, taking a few steps towards them, but hesitating to make sure the boy, Myrddin, walked with him. His limp was worse now after his muscles had been stiff from stress. He winced and a small pained growl coming from his throat, but he looked over to Myrddin and smiled, Hi, I’m Ovi…. He said quietly.

OVIDIU
<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

"It doesn't matter, Myrddin," she said firmly with a dominant air about her. It didn't matter if he 'saw kindness in its eyes'. It didn't matter if he thought it was friendly. "You said it yourself - if he was dangerous, he would have attacked you as you approached him. Never do that again - and I mean it," she finished, the tone in her voice saying that that was the last word. She was still in disbelief; was Myrddin suicidal? "Kindness in its eyes" or not, Ovi, as he introduced himself, could have been a great threat to Cercatori d'Arte. He still could be for all Skye knew, but she walked beside him, still holding her dagger, not trusting of the great beast that walked into the pack.

She seemed about as confused as Taliesin was about this entire ordeal. She looked to Ovi - he hadn't really explained anything, although that was to be expected, as he was wounded. "You can stay here and heal," she said slowly and reluctantly. But I will watch you until you are, she added silently in her head, not willing to allow a tiger to simply rest in her home without careful supervision. She then wondered why he was there in the first place - did he intend to perhaps make the pack.. his home? Her eyes wandered to the tiger's, the question in her eyes.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+
[/html]
Myrddin lifted a hand to the tigers head, scratching behind his ear as he listened to Skye. Finally the boy spoke, his tone soft. " Yes, ma'am. I'll think more before I act next time." He spoke now to the tiger, as if it were his new best friend. "I'm myr, and this is my poppa. And that's Skye, the capitana. That means the alpha of our pack.

Tal glanced to Skye, noting how she carried herself at the ready to protect Myr, and he inwardly cringed. He was always protective of his son. Could it be the long hours of caring for the injured Gemma were catching up to him? Yeah, probably. He stifled a yawn, then asked the question that popped into his mind. " why come here? I know you said you know dalgina, but surely you know other canines in other packs. What led you to come here?

With a hand he gestured for his son to walk at his side. The male rolled his eyes, but left the tigers side to walk next to his father. Tal casually lifted a hand, grasping the boys upper arm. If myrddin tried to pull away, Tal would notice.
[html]

OOC ||+221

As much as Ovidiu wanted to just talk to Myrddin, and find Dalgina, he was forced to pay attention to the two adults, who he realized were speaking to him. His ears lay flat against his head when Myrddin said the tall scary lady was the Alpha of the pack. Pack…? he said nervously; Ovidiu never would have realized that this was a pack, and that meant he had met Dalgina and Keldava on pack lands; he had trespassed. He kept his mouth shut about that thought, but then the white man asked if he was planning on staying.

The tiger furrowed his spotted brows, Well… yeah… if you’d let me stay. I don’t really have anywhere else to go… And then, pausing, I actually haven’t really met any other packs. I didn’t really know there were packs. Pack were a strange concept to him, there weren’t really ‘packs’ per say in New York, just neighborhoods, territories. Packs seemed so… humble.

Then, gaining some courage, Ovidiu lifted his head a bit, even though the two walked on two legs, the top of his head came up to their elbows; he looked at them calmly, I all I know is that Dalgina and Keldava were very nice to me, and they’re my friends… probably my only friends. His voice trailed off then.

OVIDIU
<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Welcome to Cercatori d'Arte!Site - Rules - Ranks

Hello, and welcome to Cercatori d'Arte! You've just joined one of the many fantastic packs in the world of Souls; based on trade and good relations, this pack is perfect for a soul looking for a friendly place to stay - so welcome to the family! Some things you might want to check out in this unique pack are:

___1. Check out the pack game, where you can earn points to get cool titles and icons!
___2. Read up on the information about the ranks and co-ranks so you can advance in the pack!
___3. Look at the territory map so you can get a feel for the territory of Cercatori d'Arte and choose a house in Thornbury for your character to live in if you want!

If you don't know where to start posting, you can check out the thread requests forum or the open threads! You can also create or join an all welcome thread for some IC fun. Why not also start plotting with other members and begin a fun plot or activity that people can enjoy and experiment with?

[/html]