I'm Not Perfect
[html]

"It doesn't matter, Myrddin," she said firmly with a dominant air about her. It didn't matter if he 'saw kindness in its eyes'. It didn't matter if he thought it was friendly. "You said it yourself - if he was dangerous, he would have attacked you as you approached him. Never do that again - and I mean it," she finished, the tone in her voice saying that that was the last word. She was still in disbelief; was Myrddin suicidal? "Kindness in its eyes" or not, Ovi, as he introduced himself, could have been a great threat to Cercatori d'Arte. He still could be for all Skye knew, but she walked beside him, still holding her dagger, not trusting of the great beast that walked into the pack.

She seemed about as confused as Taliesin was about this entire ordeal. She looked to Ovi - he hadn't really explained anything, although that was to be expected, as he was wounded. "You can stay here and heal," she said slowly and reluctantly. But I will watch you until you are, she added silently in her head, not willing to allow a tiger to simply rest in her home without careful supervision. She then wondered why he was there in the first place - did he intend to perhaps make the pack.. his home? Her eyes wandered to the tiger's, the question in her eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly16 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6d4bf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #514332; }
.freebjuly16 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly16 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6ac69; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uly16a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796246; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#59452d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread