[M] some kinda nerve
[html]

s'cool, calm Angel is calm~

Word Count → 000

Large black ears, unmistakeably coyote, swivelled to the sound of the female's voice. He remained seated, listening to her words. When she fell silent he would speak. The words hurt him, there were signs of that as he stared down at the floor, his tail twitching. But he did not get angry. He noted how Alma's voice shifted from neutral to a clear show of frustration. The ginger female finished, taking longer than he wished and leaving on a nasty note that stung him.

He stood, towering over Alma but without imposing himself. Angel's fingers remained clasped around the next of the bottle. Taking a glance over the fence that surrounded the porch, he began to speak. 'I am no coward...' Angel started, his accented voice a face of calmness. 'And I apologise, to you and her, for my brash actions. But you must understand, it was a shock to me too'. A very large shock, after hearing hardly anything from Emmanuelle. It hadn't be entirely Angel's fault, he'd neither avoided her or sought her out purposely.

His lips twitched and he decided on the correct answer, 'None, to both questions'. Perhaps it was a lie, he'd been with loads of women, but those were whores. It had been there job. As for children? Amy's didn't count, they'd died, Angel swore it'd been divine intervention. But for some reason he prayed for Emmanuelle. 'And I was not after pleasure. I really do care about her...' he said calmly, looking back down to Alma. The books said children before mateship would not enter the kingdom of heaven, but abandoning your family was a sin. It had taken him a long while to decide. 'I am going to take care of her however. From here on out...'

<style type="text/css">
.totsunits b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefefe; letter-spacing:1px;}
.totsunits p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.totsunits {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YDo6A.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c00304; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.totsunits .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #fefefe; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; }
.totsunits .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.totsunits p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.totsunits p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread