I'm Not Perfect
[html]

OOC ||+221

As much as Ovidiu wanted to just talk to Myrddin, and find Dalgina, he was forced to pay attention to the two adults, who he realized were speaking to him. His ears lay flat against his head when Myrddin said the tall scary lady was the Alpha of the pack. Pack…? he said nervously; Ovidiu never would have realized that this was a pack, and that meant he had met Dalgina and Keldava on pack lands; he had trespassed. He kept his mouth shut about that thought, but then the white man asked if he was planning on staying.

The tiger furrowed his spotted brows, Well… yeah… if you’d let me stay. I don’t really have anywhere else to go… And then, pausing, I actually haven’t really met any other packs. I didn’t really know there were packs. Pack were a strange concept to him, there weren’t really ‘packs’ per say in New York, just neighborhoods, territories. Packs seemed so… humble.

Then, gaining some courage, Ovidiu lifted his head a bit, even though the two walked on two legs, the top of his head came up to their elbows; he looked at them calmly, I all I know is that Dalgina and Keldava were very nice to me, and they’re my friends… probably my only friends. His voice trailed off then.

OVIDIU
<style>
.nat-tiger01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.nat-tiger01-header {font-size:50px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#cd711f; text-shadow:#f0a15d 5px 5px 5px; font-family: 'Swanky and Moo Moo', cursive;}
.nat-tiger01 p {padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:10px; text-indent:35px;}
.nat-tiger01 b {color:#CC5500; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.nat-tiger01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MfbJN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c69537; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.nat-tiger01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.nat-tiger01 .ft-separator{width:500px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
.nat-tiger01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.nat-tiger01 b:after { content: close-quote; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread