take me as i am
Adonia's voice soon reached his ears and they perked up with joy towards the sound of her. His golden eyes followed next. A warm smile caressed his face and the love for her shone in his eyes. "I'm feeling better yes." He could only laugh at her scold. "I seem to remember saying the same thing when you broke your leg." He winked at her as a smile came over his muzzle.

As his thoughts returned to his head and he was no longer actin like a love struck pup, his smile turned into something less happy. And love was traded out for pain in his sparkling eyes. "There is something I have been meaning to say. I left you again. And you have no idea how absolutely terrible I feel about it. There is no way to comprehend how unworthy I feel. And I'm wondering-" His voice cracked slightly and he took a deep breath and started again, "I'm wondering if you think it would be better for you if I just left forever." Tears sparkled in his eyes as he refused to look his beauty in the face. He loved her more than life itself and losing her forever would probably kill him. He bit his lip as he finally mustered enough strength to look at her. "I want... No, I need you to know that I love you so, so much. And you will always hold my heart, but I need you to tell me what you think is best for you. Because that is all that matters."

Messages In This Thread