Pick up Put down
[html]

WC: 662 OOC: NOVEL FOR YOU and no worries!!

Niro had never thought of his family as a part or a half. No matter who was who, his family was a whole, yes Maggie had felt left out and almost abandoned when Jiva came and she did not think of Amaranth as a mother and Niro would never force such a thing, but he was glad she came to accept that he had others in his family. His love for his daughter would never waver. He would nevr tell her nor any of his children this but he had a very special place for Maggie, even though she had been very hard to handle as a young girl. He began following her as she led the way, giving him the story of her pups. He listened intently. Her story was simple yet complex, and though there were things he wished didn’t happen, he knew they would no matter what. At the mention of Denver he flicked his ears slightly irritably.

“Oh... yes I was there when he first came. He’s a nice enough sort though I’m surprised he didn’t take offense your father is all wolf.”

He said, the words weren’t cold but they were restrained. He wanted Maggie to be happy. He had no qurrels with Denver other than the disappointment he wasn’t greeted at the borders by a dog. At the time Niro had been the only full blooded wolf in the pack, and he was sure he still was if Orin didn’t live there as well. As Maggie sat, he joined her. He memorized the puppies names and remembering their colors, and enjoying the sight of his grandchildren.

“I am still in shock! I just can’t believe I’m a grandfather. This brings me great joy. They are so very beautiful and I know you will be a great mother.”

He said looking at her and the pups as he spoke, switching between them for a few seconds. He could barely get over the fact that his oldest was mated, and had pups. He must have done something right to see her doing so well for herself, or she was just that strong willed and knew better than most. WHatever the case he was happy and he would always be there for her.

“I want to see them as much as possible. I missed you girls, I miss you al now, and Jiva ever since he left it’s been empty and quiet, but to see my grandchildren often would be a blessing. You will like your new brother and sister. They are lively. Tasha is really taking to the birds and Heiro I think he’s going to be an exceptional hunter.”

He said, as he put a finger close to one of the blind puppies noses. They may not be able to see but their sense of smell was exceptional. He wanted them to imprint on his smell, to know he was papa to them. That he would be there to protect them if their parents weren’t. He hoped that would never be the case, but he would be ready for anything.

“I wish you could have joined us when we went west. Amaranth. She had an episode, she wanted to go for a walk, the walk turned into a journey that took us far west. What we found was breathtaking. The skies were so different so alien. There were lights that moved like the sea in the skies. They changed all sorts of colors.”

He said, sharing his story. He had a few, but most of them were boring they had met up with many wolves but kept to themselves especially when his pups were born. That was bad timing as they were in the middle of nowhere with two blind pups who coulnd’t handle the cold yet. That was a hard time as both had been ready to go home.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread