iron man
[html]
short because i'm lazy XD

He listened to his father, a broad, cocky smile on his face as he basked in the sunlight of his father's all seeing eye. But, of course, at the mention of his brother, his eye's darkened and his mouth turned into a frown. 'Father...' he began, sure as hell he'd turn this on Enzo. 'Surly you, with the ability to see through the eye of Fenris, can see that this is all Lorenzo's doing... He is younger than me and feels overshadowed by my natural talents, why do you think he was in such a rush to best me to the Brotherhood?' He spoke fancy, excluding the shortened words from his vocabulary. There was a glint of excitement in his eyes though, however much he tried to masked it with confidence and nonchalantness.

As his father gave him a final warning, he smirked, 'Why else would I be here if I didn't value my family enough to fight for them? Pack included. I wan't to stand by your side and protect my home'. That part was true, he valued Casa above everything he owned. 'What do I have to say then?' he asked. His father knew full well where his beliefs lay on Fenris, but never then less he still warned him. Typical Dad.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread