Eversion
[html]

Current Objective: Trading. ---
Form:Lupus----
Mood: Curious!----

OOC: Sorry for the neglect! Been busy with holidays and Pack stuff.

It was amusing that despite the obvious provocation there was nothing on her face. That in itself led him to suspect that this woman was either an amazing merchant or there was something else that held back the torrent of words. But then again there was no real reason to suspect the worst of anyone. Some are just timid, not willing to speak out like that, but then again…if she was timid she would have never approached him in the first place. Now X’ies wasn’t particularly one for hunting but he did know that the pack itself did have a collective store. He doubted that there would be a problem with him removing some of the food for trade, after all there had been nothing said about doing otherwise. He would just have to make sure that he replaced what he took. ” I shall be back momentarily”. Said the gray wolf as he jogged off, keeping up the appearance that one of his legs was bothering him the entire time.

With little problem he managed to remove a couple of fresh rabbits from the store and plodded off back towards Amy. Of course naturally she would be able to tell these weren’t FRESH fresh kills. The meat was still good, something that would probably indicate X’ies had a store of his own. ” Even if its not”. He tilted his head to the side,dropping the rabbits at his feet.

” Shall we trade then?...I do not seek items however as you may have guessed”

He took a step closer, the sexual undertone of this was clear, however would then immediately be shattered by his next words. ” Travelling merchants often have information ,rumors… and it’s that which I desire…I seek information on two individuals…X’yrin Exultare and Jaden Ohanzee….I understand that it’s unlikely you will know much of either…but then one must always seek before he can find”

Word Count: 319

[/html]

Messages In This Thread