Eversion
[html]

Current Objective: Trading. ---
Form:Lupus---- majestically
Mood: Curious!----

OOC:

There it was again, that spark of something else existing beyond the mind of the merchant. The laugh, the eyes. Everything told him that this woman was not just simply a humble merchant. Moreover, didn’t just know X’y and Jaden, she had formed opinions on them. That bit of information that she gave for free was enough for X’ies to deduce this. She knew of them, no, she knew them on a personal basis. Which meant that information could be extracted from her. She pointed out that Xy was a fool.

To X’ies this indicated that she had no love of the female, Jaden now that answer was more enigmatic, but the fact it held neither positive or negative tones made him really consider just what the females relationship was to him. She didn’t like X’y, and knew them both…so perhaps she knew the two had feelings for one another. ” A spurned lover perhaps?”. He thought to himself. No, unlikely. X’y hated dogs with a passion, being with anyone who had been with a dog prior would more than likely make her feel physically ill. So if that wasn’t it…more probing was required.

” It occurs to me that our deal is still as it is, I quote you….a hunted meal of mine, for something of yours….this something is your knowledge which you have freely told me you know. Whilst I didn’t quite hunt this myself, it still belongs to me and is a hunted mealtherefore I have risen to my side of the deal…if your prices varied then you should have spoken up at the start of our…. Transaction”

X’ies was simply doing what he did best, using the words of his opponents against them. Though he knew that it was likely this woman wasn’t going to back down, his words were used to place in her a binding point. Merchants often held verbal contracts, the price you hear was the price you get. But he was going to now move in to barter more efficiently. ” But I see you are a woman of the world…so I will drop one portion of my request…tell me what you know about Jaden, everything you can…past…present affiliations….dangers….and of course I’m curious as to how you know them both….And I shall give you this meal”. He was dropping the X’y portion of it, what she had been doing more than likely he would worm out of her personally. Jaden on the other hand was a rock.

Word Count: 417

[/html]

Messages In This Thread