Eversion
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: fun Smile

Amy's eyes sharpened. All the warmth from them dropped as he spoke. Her tail grew still, though the smile remained. It was almost comical, the chilly air that radiated from her despite the welcoming nature of her smile. He had told her something now. He wasn't what he appeared to be. A measure of his strength she had failed to procure. A measure of his mind, however, had just been handed out to her, enough for her to formulate an opinion. He was clever, observant, and someone to be very, very careful with.

Smiling she looked down on the lupine wolf. He was a shifter from his actions, if she judged correctly. He was choosing this form for more than just ease of movement. You're right. I promised something of mine. I granted it to you. My honest opinion and knowledge on how you can gain what you want. It is up to you whether or not you rise to the challenge. As for stating it at the beginning, you never said what you wanted from me. Your acting skills are fair enough to convince me that you would know better than to ask for something worth more than a rabbit. Unless you are truly a fool, which I doubt. I already took the rabbits, in exchange for something I knew. It matters little if it's something you already knew. You should have been more specific if you wanted a better price.

Done talking she waited to see what he would do. Would he attempt to use force, or have his wits come to his rescue to try and talk her into giving him something for free? She did this for a living. She knew the ins and outs of her trade, and the worth of what he was asking for. It was because she knew it's true worth that she wasn't going to part with the knowledge. Information on a former alpha was hard to come by.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread