Time to Reflect
[html]
Sorry about that. I was tired last nigth Sad Jaden is dressed in his Traditional outfit (check his profile) PGP + 2 Words - 200

His charade seemed to work as the blond dog sent a few flirtatious words his way. Take advantage of her? It would be a lie if he said part of him didn’t find the idea pleasing. But again, he couldn’t and wouldn’t today. He pushed off the tree that had been his resting point for viewing the ocean and approached the woman calmly where she swam. He got as close as possible and took a seat near the edge of the water. He had to make his ploy believe able to avoid any questions in case she tried to insist he join her. I don’t, He laughed while getting comfortable. The straps I wear hide little. Why not just come sit? I wouldn’t have guessed such a skilled woman to be so bashful. He teased her lightly.

What she hid Jaden wasn’t sure. True he had worn clothing before while meeting her but only for its convenience. He had been taught that wolves never wore clothing before they were able to shift and it simply made sense that they didn’t change that just because they could walk on two legs. Now all he had were the decorated straps of his sheath and quiver belt on. If Amy climbed to meet him they wouldn’t necessarily be in different positions even if the water made her figure appear a bit more… slimming.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread