Time to Reflect
[html]
PGP + 3 Words - 300

The duties of a leader where numerous. Jaden knew that every moment of every day he could find something to take his time. But that wasn’t always desirable. Being always busy led to stress and discomfort in one’s own home. That was the last thing he wanted as things were bad enough as they stood. All he seemed to do was find choirs that needed done in the pack. X’yrin and he didn’t have meaningful conversations and there were few enough wolves within their pack that the dark Alpha could wander about the territory and bump into not a single soul. He was begging to feel oddly alone in the collective of his pack and it disturbed him a bit.

The Optime now found himself outside of his own boarders. He had left the familiar for a chance to explore more. A day ago he had set out to again be sure that the game the pack planned to hunt was still grazing in the area. It would be his excuse should anyone ask. This was an escape from the ordinary, a detour from his duties for a day or two. Time to think and be free.

The deer were still here. He ran into them only a few hours into his second day of travel. With them found, he was no longer able to look for them and knew the time to return home had nearly come. But something stopped him that always caught his eye. The ocean was a spectacular sight. He figured the point he was viewing now was somewhere between Salsola and Inferni, two places the alpha didn’t wish to tread long, but he could enjoy it for an hour or two before starting his trek back. There was little he found more comforting than the soft beat of waves on sand. It was one of the few things missing from his home.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

She'd left Kohaku and the wagon behind, back in the city. She needed to hunt. Shifting into secui form Amy ran through the woods, simply letting her body stretch out before her. The deadly intent rising off her sent the prey scattering long before she caught up with them. It wasn't a noisy approach. Everything simply fell silent, leaving just her and the beat of her paws on the ground. Her tail swayed joyfully as she followed the trail of a young hybrid. Couldn't be more than a year old, wandering through one of the more dangerous stretches of the land. No one would know why he died.

She was getting closer when the scent of another distracted her. Jaden. Amy changed direction, wondering what had brought the killer out. He reminded her of Shadowfang in some ways. The exception being that Shadowfang was a slave, and Jaden was not. A very good reason for her to prefer this dark male. Stepping out Amy stood still, considering the thick form she'd taken. She didn't want Jaden to view her hunting. It was a private past time of hers. Changing to optime and revealing herself naked wasn't too attractive either.

Slipping further down Amy changed into optime form and entered the sea, making sure that she stayed down wind from him. Gave her a good reason to not have clothes on. Salt was a terrible destroyer for them. She moved through until she reached him, glancing over. Hello. The ocean actually was fairly pleasant. She let it tug on the loose strands of fur, pushing a short distance out. Care to join me?

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]
[html]
PGP + 3 Words - 300

The sea was beautiful. It always had been and Jaden knew it always would be, even long after he passed. It’s gentle call calmed him and he took a deep breath of the salty wind that blew off it. A perfect way to end his trip. Or so he thought until a blond figure appeared on the waves. The Alpha was a bit shocked to recognize Amy pushing her way carelessly through the waves. He watched her naked form and quickly remembered the last time he had seen her so exposed. He could still remember how she felt, warm and soft beneath him. Even her smell had managed to imprint itself on him through the haze of his drunken memories. All of it stirred him a bit, but he was more so embarrassed so see her than anything else.

Their last meeting had gotten quite intimate. He had only met her twice before that too—a literal record for how quickly a woman had seduced him. That is what it had been too, no matter how much pride it bit at, she had taken advantage of him through the persuasive powers of alcohol and sweet talk. He most definitely wouldn’t be doing that again. It had been against his better judgment before, now he had a pack to represent and a woman who’s scent was still laden in his coat, who he loved dearly, and who trusted him not to sleep with random dogs. Amy wouldn’t be getting lucky today and he would be sure of it. That she was naked shook his resolve a little but her inviting him into the water easily fortified his feelings. She didn’t know that he had a phobia of such dark tides but he wouldn’t tell her that either. Actually, He called in response to her invitation, I am quite comfortable here. You can come join me though, if you like. He grinned at her. It was a ploy to hide questioning of his reasons for not swimming. Hopefully she would just trust that his intentions for making her come to him were selfish in seeing her exposed and wet form walk up the beach to meet him. But, whether she came to him or not, There was no way in hell Jaden would be swimming today.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

Smiling Amy absorbed the shock in his eyes. There was desire as well, though that was mostly covered by the embarrassment that she could pick up even from where she was. It gave her confidence an even higher boost, knowing that he remembered her so well. Amy wasn't shamed by what had happened, though that had definitely not what she'd been expecting to happen. Alcohol did wreck her ability to think terribly. At least it had been good wine. A shame she'd broken the bottle.

Pouting Amy paused in her strokes, simply paddling where she was. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were looking to take advantage of me. Laughing she winked up at the male before swimming over to a nice convenient rocky outcrop. She was not going to just parade around naked, no matter how entertaining it would be to see his reaction. She did have standards, after all. Even if he had managed to smash them to pieces the last time. Do you have your cloak? I don't have my clothes here.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
Sorry about that. I was tired last nigth Sad Jaden is dressed in his Traditional outfit (check his profile) PGP + 2 Words - 200

His charade seemed to work as the blond dog sent a few flirtatious words his way. Take advantage of her? It would be a lie if he said part of him didn’t find the idea pleasing. But again, he couldn’t and wouldn’t today. He pushed off the tree that had been his resting point for viewing the ocean and approached the woman calmly where she swam. He got as close as possible and took a seat near the edge of the water. He had to make his ploy believe able to avoid any questions in case she tried to insist he join her. I don’t, He laughed while getting comfortable. The straps I wear hide little. Why not just come sit? I wouldn’t have guessed such a skilled woman to be so bashful. He teased her lightly.

What she hid Jaden wasn’t sure. True he had worn clothing before while meeting her but only for its convenience. He had been taught that wolves never wore clothing before they were able to shift and it simply made sense that they didn’t change that just because they could walk on two legs. Now all he had were the decorated straps of his sheath and quiver belt on. If Amy climbed to meet him they wouldn’t necessarily be in different positions even if the water made her figure appear a bit more… slimming.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC this'll make things interesting

Jaden moved out near the cropping where she swam. Amy winked at him gladly enough, arms resting. She wished he would come and swim. The ocean was rather nice. The chaotic energy that had pulled her to leave Kohaku behind today still pulsed inside her. She wasn't aware of what was causing it yet, but a good kill always did leave her refreshed. Part of her was tempted to splash him as he settled down, but that would be rather childish.

No cloak? That meant that the only way out would be to let him see her naked. True, he'd seen it before. She was a modest creature though. She didn't feel that it was right to just flaunt herself out there in front of everyone like a wild beast. Not to mention the scars on her body that she'd rather keep hidden. Including the very erotic bite mark on her chest. Smiling she decided to tease him a little. Pushing up she rose out of the water gracefully.

She didn't even shake herself as she moved, body dripping down to the ground. The wavy blond hair curled around her body, hugging it tightly. It was long, parts of it just tipping over her chest while the rest cascaded down her back. Skilled? I haven't even given you a taste of my skill. Her words came out seductive and sweet, tail swaying behind her as she moved, letting a hand trace over his shoulder before sitting beside him, brown eyes meeting his own.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]
PGP + 2 Words - 200

It was getting late in the day now. The sun was setting over what was probably Salsola to the west so the lightly colored sky reflected brilliantly off of the sea. The rays also played over another picture of beauty. Amy’s hot body was given an added warm glow by generous Sol and had some of the wetter sections of her fur sparkling with trapped light. It was enough to have most males panting in desire but Jaden had readied himself. He did spare her a pleased look and scan of the view presented to him in order to keep with his story but was able to look off into the sea horizon before him as she took a seat. The male leaned back on his hands to get comfortable and also to display the neatly trained physique Amy had toyed with once before. This wasn’t part of his act but an actual subconscious movement that corresponded with his primal desires for such a fine body.

His words displayed something else though, It is a shame you are naked then, he sighed and continued gazing at the sea as if her condition had little effect on him, You still owe me a spar, With the words he turned and grinned at her charmingly. He caught her eyes and the flirtatious look he got disarmed his act a little. But he quickly picked it back up and asked simply, How are you Amy?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

She accepted the admiration as what was owed to her, nothing more nothing less. Her tail swayed gracefully, accentuating her hips as she moved to her seat. Amy was surprised when his gaze moved off her to the ocean behind them. It had been very difficult for him to take his eyes off her last time. Had her charm been lost for giving in to lust that one time? It would be shameful if she had. Amy had believed herself to hold enough sway for more than just one moment.

He did move so that he was exposed to her, but Amy wasn't so sure she believed it. His words had nothing to do with the flirtation she sent his way. His words only brought a mischievous grin from her. Being naked would affect a spar far too much. The emotions it would stir could go either way, heating to anger or lust. She'd experienced both. The look in his eyes, slightly startled, alerted Amy to the fact that something was up. She didn't know what, but she wasn't going to let him get away with it. I'm fine. I actually came here to spend some restless energy. I don't think being naked would affect a spar too much, would it? Her voice was casual, acting as if she didn't know the effect she could have on him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]
PGP + 2 Words - 200

It seemed he no longer need worry about finding himself in water today as Amy finally came and sat naked an wet next to him, but another wonder suddenly filled his mind. What would they do now? Sparring wasn’t really appealing. He needed all his strength for the upcoming pack hunt and felt like lowing his guard while surrounded by two packs that didn’t like him wasn’t a great idea. But what then? The two had never really just sat and had an idle conversation. The mood had always been flirtatious between them as it was now. Fighting her in her current state wouldn’t help his ability to avoid her wet body, but what else could the truly do?

He could try for conversation. I think it might, the voice he use was still masked, teasing and a bit playful. I’m armed and you have nothing to protect yourself from my blades. I’d much rather have a chance at you when you might actually be a challenge… He knew she had training similar to his in hand to hand combat but the male was beginning to enjoy testing Amy with his teasing words. He gently ran a claw across one of the sheathed daggers at his side while thinking about her body and the scars he hadn’t seen taken notice of before.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

Abruptly Amy pulled away, injury in her eyes. You really think that little of my skill? Unarmed or not, she was not someone to be taken lightly. Whether or not I'm armed I'm not someone you can just put down like a mutt. Her fangs flashed in the light, angered by the light way he addressed her skill. She wouldn't be taken lightly. Amy was fiercer than that, stronger. She didn't have restraints like he did.

If you truly believe I'm so helpless you can give me one of your blades. She didn't need it to defeat him. Her pride insisted that she could take him down even without weapons. Amy was riled up enough by his remark that she didn't catch the teasing manner until after she had worked up the fuss. Seeing the glint in his eyes Amy growled, shoving against him. Her tail swayed, showing she had caught on. Jaden!

normal texttalk

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]
PGP + 2 Words - 200

Amy didn’t catch onto his last bit of teasing right away. His grin faltered a little as she defended herself and he saw anger on alight her features. It wasn’t something he had seen on her before or had to deal with from the assassin. He did watch delicately though. She was dangerous regardless of how he joked and if she truly became offended and attacked he needed to be ready. He thought their relationship, however awkward and seductively based it was, was more than that. Maybe that was the reason she didn’t attack him then and saw through to his foolery.

When she did finally understand his teasing, she pushed him cutely. It was an odd side of the woman and another he hadn’t seen. Cute but not sexy… endearing. The thought made him smile and her exclamation made him laugh. He pulled himself so he sat strait up before standing easily. Well, if I do eventually want a fight outa’ you, I know how to get it, he grinned mischievously down at her while offering his paw to pull her up. Would you like to walk with me? I’d rather not linger about this area too long. If she took his offer, he would then pull her up and lead her away from the beach. With a look at her still wet frame he would smile and also try to start an idle conversation. You have a beautiful body Amy. I don’t know why you choose to hide it behind meaningless garments. So long as she wasn’t trying to seduce him or get him to swim, there was no reason why he couldn’t enjoy her company.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

Amy didn't joke around a lot. Her humor was dark, amused by the pained look on the face of someone she was injuring more than the light banter others might share. Being teased wasn't something she tolerated, demanding to have herself taken seriously at all times. Yet here she was, letting this wolf laugh at her. Perhaps she should strike him, but she didn't find herself doing that. Well, it mattered little. She had seen the tension in his body. Jaden knew that she was dangerous.

She shook her head at the offer, pulling her legs up. Amy wasn't going to walk around naked. Sit out here by the shore yes. Walk around like any beast out there? It wasn't something she was going to do. Amy stared at Jaden with an incredulous look on her face. Did he think she was some common tramp to move around like that? The clothes are a sign of being civilized. That I'm not just a beast. It stops others from simply staring at my body like a mindless animal. Not that she didn't take advantage of that. Amy stretched out, moving so that Jaden was no longer looking at her, but at her chest.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]
PGP + 2 Words - 200

He looked down on Amy with his paw stretched out and only received a look of disbelief and a shake of her blond head. Jaden withdrew his offer and listened to her reasoning. “Not just a beast”? He still disagreed with her thinking. If they were not beasts, what were they? His eyes offered this slight confusion to her disbelief. What did the woman think herself to be if not just a dog? An assassin, yes, gorgeous, very, but past the good looks, skill, and body, she was dog just as he was wolf.

And she didn’t like her body being ogled? That was difficult for him to believe as she flaunted herself in front of him yet again. He breathed out lightly and let his guise slip for only a second, I see, he said simply. The words expressed the effect she was having before he was able to recollect himself and give her a tired looking smile. He fell back to the grass next to Amy. So you’re calling me a beast? His words were contemplative, like he didn’t understand Amy’s motives, And your telling you don’t like it when I look at your body? He smiled at her questioningly while he began to wonder if he should be staying. Amy’s blond body was dangerous for him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
A breathy response accompanied her explanation, a slight smile on her face. Amy wouldn't deny enjoying the power she had over him with her beauty. It was fair, in her mind. He was a powerful handsome male, and very skillful. It was in her rights to make sure that the field was even, keeping him slightly off balance. She enjoyed being around him, the challenges in his words and the playful way she was able to flirt with him without fear of being asked to commit. Why she knew that, Amy wasn't sure, but something told her Jaden wouldn't pursue her.

Shaking her head Amy managed another slippery smile. Explaining how he was not a beast, but it made her one when she wore her clothes was difficult. Even more so when asked about him looking at her body. Amy's family was extremely hypocritical, but she lived the beliefs nonetheless. Picking at the grass Amy looked up to the sky. You could say that. I'm not supposed to enjoy it. Explaining what her family believed would be difficult.
[html]
PGP + 3 Words - 300

Jaden didn’t see their playing field as even the way Amy did. To him, he was constantly on guard against her swaying body and playing eyes. The influence was alluring to give into, but he was smart enough to know that she might be doing just for the game of it, for the hunt and desire to make him prey. Though they had both been assassins their minds worked in completely different ways. Amy had left one form of hunting for another. Though she didn’t kill (to his knowledge anyway) she was a barterer. She had to target the minds and desires of the people she dealt with to find the best deal. Jaden had given up the hunting game all together. When he met someone, it was most often with the intent to find the best in them, not to dominate like his blond companion. Perhaps he gave up on the mistrust of a killer too readily and to an extent that it made him too quick to trust strangers. He hadn’t thought that far on it yet even though this was the case. All he understood was a small amount of the large difference between him and Amy.

Her words again expressed something he hadn’t witnessed before. Though it wasn’t a blatant display of discomfort on the subject of what she ‘should’ feel, he could read the feeling in the slight changes of her demeanor. Never before had Amy offered less than total confidence in herself. It was one of the things he could remember through the haze that had made their love making so gripping. To see her idly picking at grass and gazing at the sky said something about the topic she thought on. He chuckled lightly at being called the beast he believed himself to b before speaking, Not supposed to enjoy it? Are you not supposed to enjoy being attractive? His eyes watched her with a cool gaze that expressed more confidence than the actual confusion from which his words stemmed.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
His laughter was soft, her lips curling into a smile as the sound rang out. Jaden was definitely someone worth being around. He always entertained her. Part of her wondered if she should lie and skip around his questions, but Amy wasn't a liar. She always told the truth. Well, not always. When she didn't though it was because the one she was lying to was about to be tortured or killed. Besides, it wouldn't kill her to answer his questions. It wasn't like they were pressing on any large secrets of hers. Asking why she didn't have any children, now that would result in something quite different.

I do enjoy it. Very much. It's something to keep hidden though. If those who would kill me saw this pleasure, they could use it as a way to get close. An opening towards me. If I want to live, no one can know. It was as simple as that. Not to mention the fact that her family held themselves as better than anyone else, and basking in the attention of inferior beings was rather demeaning. Why was she explaining herself to him? This was something she normally kept to herself.
[html]
PGP + 2 Words - 200

He listened with a friendly silence as the former assassin spoke true to her nature. She saw her pleasure as a weakness. Her pride was a tool. This was indeed true and useful information if Jaden would ever have the intent of screwing the woman over. But he wouldn’t. The way he saw Amy was that she was no physical danger to him anymore. Not unless he gave her a reason to be. Until then she was only an attractive… friend. It almost felt strange to call her that but the title seemed appropriate.

But upon thinking over this again, he was suddenly confused even further. He could understand the view of weakness given by an assassin, but she was on longer one. Why did it matter that she so a bit of weakness? Who would want to kill an ex-assassin merchant? It was plausible that people with ties to her past would want revenge of some sort. Jaden had one such acquaintance in the territory. But the way she spoke made it sound as if there were many people who might still want to kill her, like she saw them often enough to guard parts of her own personality. Your words make sense for an assassin, but not for someone who has given up that life. Who would got to such lengths just to kill a merchant of goods? In these words his true misunderstanding of Amy showed. Yes he sensed a bit of darkness in her, and yes she seemed like she had the potential to be dangerous, but he had no reason to believe there was a monster under all that blond fur.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He was rather ignorant, wasn't he? Didn't occur to him at all that he might be chatting with someone dangerous. Turning she ran her fingers up his thigh, her touch teasing, moving to draw him in. Looking up at him she smiled, turning the subject away from things that were so sensitive. Away from secrets that were her own, and no one else's. It's not just me. I have to protect my family. They are important after all. Her voice came out in a purr, tail wagging behind her.

It was the one thing that was higher than anything else. Even her selfish nature faded when compared to the family. She would sacrifice herself for them. Family was more important than anything else that was out there. Those who didn't believe it were foolish. They didn't know the strength that came with it, the bonds that couldn't be broken. Tail wagging she inched closer, doing her best to turn his mind away.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]
PGP + 2 Words - 200

It looked like he wouldn’t figure out who she was today either. He watched her smile and listened but was truly distracted with her touch. Only a grin showed in response to the teasing. It still made him a little uneasy but the seduction of her body was working over him again. She was so close and the water on her fur only drew more attention to her figure. Where was the resolve he had started with now? Weakened by prolonged exposer to someone the male found so utterly attractive.

Against his better judgment now, he leaned back on hands to show that he wouldn’t flinch away from a bit of teasing. I see… the distraction then began to slowly fade from his eyes. Protect her family? When they had met and one of the reasons he thought them so similar is that she had escaped her family… hadn’t she? It was something he thought on anytime he thought of her. His brows furled with a some confusion and thoughts that he had been misled threatened to ruin the mood. Protect your family? The assassins? He asked to clarify. Maybe she had another side to her family that was worth protecting?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He stayed still, leaning back a little. It left him even more exposed to Amy's touch, tail swaying as she moved to nestle in next to him. It was time for him to drop the subject of her life, and move on. Preferably to more entertaining things, such as pleasuring her. Amy knew he was capable of it, and wanted her. Large brown eyes watched him, soft in their nature. They could almost be described as vulnerable, peering up at him.

Her ears lifted at his words. That's a rather large assumption. Not all of my family are assassins. My father's a trader. A slave trader, to be specific, but Jaden didn't need to know that. He just needed to know that her family had more talents than just killing. They could seduce, and fight, and charm, and bargain with the best in the world. If her entire family had been assassins, Amy wouldn't have been able to become a trader.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]