Time to Reflect
[html]
OOC this'll make things interesting

Jaden moved out near the cropping where she swam. Amy winked at him gladly enough, arms resting. She wished he would come and swim. The ocean was rather nice. The chaotic energy that had pulled her to leave Kohaku behind today still pulsed inside her. She wasn't aware of what was causing it yet, but a good kill always did leave her refreshed. Part of her was tempted to splash him as he settled down, but that would be rather childish.

No cloak? That meant that the only way out would be to let him see her naked. True, he'd seen it before. She was a modest creature though. She didn't feel that it was right to just flaunt herself out there in front of everyone like a wild beast. Not to mention the scars on her body that she'd rather keep hidden. Including the very erotic bite mark on her chest. Smiling she decided to tease him a little. Pushing up she rose out of the water gracefully.

She didn't even shake herself as she moved, body dripping down to the ground. The wavy blond hair curled around her body, hugging it tightly. It was long, parts of it just tipping over her chest while the rest cascaded down her back. Skilled? I haven't even given you a taste of my skill. Her words came out seductive and sweet, tail swaying behind her as she moved, letting a hand trace over his shoulder before sitting beside him, brown eyes meeting his own.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]

Messages In This Thread