Eversion
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy remained peaceful as he spoke. The more he talked, the better she understood his snake like nature. So similar to Levent. Levent had more charm, of course. If he hadn't she certainly wouldn't have marked him as her own. His lust for power was clear, if naive. Did he have it in him, or would he fall short like so many others before him had? Amy had held power once. Boring, really. Too many limits, too many responsibilities. It was better as she was, with others in her control without having to care for them one way or the other. Well, she could kill them. It was just for her amusement than for any higher purpose.

If you're looking for his weakness, you're barking up the wrong tree. He would kill me as soon as deal with me. The only thing we have in common is our ability to kill. Amy wasn't an assassin any longer. She'd retired, bored with taking orders from others. Her retirement party, on the other hand, had been a blast. If you truly want a weakness, then find out why he carries guilt. I'm not the answer.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread