Eversion
[html]

Current Objective: Trading. ---
Form:Lupus----
Mood: Curious!----

OOC:

It was at this point X’ies began to wish that he did take the Optime form more often. Yes, fingers would come in handy right about now, if for no other reason than to click them in front of her face and check if they were actually registering. Because fuck knows his words certainly weren’t. ” I’m sorry I think we’re having a bit of a communication issue here”. Said X’ies politely, he tilted his head lightly. “ I didn’t ask you what his weakness was, what his guilt was, nor did I ask what you had in common, I asked what you were to him…twice”. Each time she had skipped around the question, and X’ies was beginning to wonder if indeed there was any point to this deal at all.

” One last chance, deal…or no deal?....answer the question…or I’ll consider this transaction over…both sides relinquishing right to cost...answer the question right this time..no skipping onto other points...no redirection....just answer, your relationship and history with Jaden...what...is...it”

Of course, he knew that either way he played this he was winning something. If she told him her relationship with the dark wolf then he would be able to utilize this knowledge for himself. Bide on it. Insurance. But if she didn’t, well…that indicated something as well…just who would go that far just to keep something like that a secret?...It was…fun.

Word Count: 213

[/html]

Messages In This Thread