[joining] Wavering
[html]
AHAHAHAHA She peed on Niernan! That is frickin hilarious! / 388

A tumble of baby speech fell from the pups mouth and Niernan had to struggle to keep up with the babble, he glanced back at Lilin, whose dichotomous receivers were twisted forward to funnel all of the pups words into them. The Virding shrugged, leaving Niernan alone to figure out the baby speech. He thought he got the gist of what the pup had said; she couldn't remember why she was here, her mother had sent her away from danger and she was supposed to live with cousins in the pack. She then seemed to get distracted by the word Vinatta, sending her thoughts off into a spiral.

Nier was about to reply to the pup but the bundle of fur carried on, demonstrating her ability to pee. The yellow stream came dangerously close to Niernans leg, he wanted to do nothing more than recoil from the puppy, but he thought that he would scare her if he did. He stayed put and shuddered in horror as warm pee splashed his toes. The pups next question made Niernan snigger, it sounded like something his brother would have said as a pup, in fact he could remember his brother saying from very similar things when they had been young.

Again, his response was cut off by the youngsters questions and mad puppy babble. He smiled awkwardly at Lilin, his eyes expressing his distress at such a mad experience. Lilin laughed then I agree, not the easiest first mission. She agreed, but she urged him on with a nod. He cleared his throat and fixed his cyan eyes on the pup, aiming to look directly into her lilac orbs. Sweetheart, He said firmly, his Irish accent pulling at the term of endearment, Vinatta is the pack that we belong to. A Virding is an Alpha, like a Mummy and Daddy of a big group of wolves.

He paused and giggled slightly then, I think you need to kiss a frog to turn him into a prince, I don't think pee works the same. His tone became lower, still soothing, but more serious now, hoping that the pup would hear it on a more instinctual level, Do you know the names of your cousins? Do you know where you came from? He asked, hoping beyond all hope that the child had no Dawnrunner connections.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread