Time to Reflect
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

She accepted the admiration as what was owed to her, nothing more nothing less. Her tail swayed gracefully, accentuating her hips as she moved to her seat. Amy was surprised when his gaze moved off her to the ocean behind them. It had been very difficult for him to take his eyes off her last time. Had her charm been lost for giving in to lust that one time? It would be shameful if she had. Amy had believed herself to hold enough sway for more than just one moment.

He did move so that he was exposed to her, but Amy wasn't so sure she believed it. His words had nothing to do with the flirtation she sent his way. His words only brought a mischievous grin from her. Being naked would affect a spar far too much. The emotions it would stir could go either way, heating to anger or lust. She'd experienced both. The look in his eyes, slightly startled, alerted Amy to the fact that something was up. She didn't know what, but she wasn't going to let him get away with it. I'm fine. I actually came here to spend some restless energy. I don't think being naked would affect a spar too much, would it? Her voice was casual, acting as if she didn't know the effect she could have on him.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]

Messages In This Thread