Reluctant Trading
[html]

OOC no she is not

Word Count → 000

A familiar scent brought Amy's attention. Her head turned, looking over at the large black male that now approached her. She remembered him. The fool that had tried to use her. Amy had quickly proved that she wasn't someone to be played with in such a way. Amy smiled, thinking about how perfect his timing was. She'd just been looking for someone to spar with. If his aggressive approach meant anything, he probably wouldn't mind a fight with her either.

Her tail swayed softly, head held high with pride. That's right. And you're the fool prince, are you not? Malakai. How may I serve you your highness? Her voice sounded perfectly friendly, courtesy in every word she spoke. Shaking her head the smile spread. We're alone, your majesty. If you wish for something from me, now's a good time to ask. She twisted her body just right, revealing the weapons on her body as well as tempting him to take a good long look.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread