Reluctant Trading
[html]
Ooc text goes here. [WC: 355 || Pts: 3]

Malakai was having to go the long way around on this plan of his and it was turning out to be harder work than he had anticipated. He had come across a male with a slave, and the idea had popped into his head that he would very much like to use this slave to practice his techniques on. So far, his main bulk of victims had been rabbits and deer - nothing that could talk back, give him valuable feedback. None that he understood anyway. And so, in payment for this slave, or at least an hour alone with her, the male wanted a dagger. Kai didn't possess such a weapon - he had no need for any and so he had come in search of one. Not that he expected to simply stumble across the item, though he did hope to to find someone nearby who might be able to point him in the right direction.

Halifax was probably his best bet, but it was a bit of a trek and so he lingered around the Dampwoods, not too far from Anathema borders, and not too far from the Quartz shoreline where he had come acros Tyko and that delightful slave of his. His mind ran with the things he could do to her in an hour... He could find out what really made her scream in horror and agony. Malakai knew that when Tyke found out what he was doing with his slave, there would be a fight, and by that time, Tyko would be equipped with a daggar. After all, Kai would be bringing him one. But the male was injured - Kai had seen the bandages on his leg, which put him at a disadvantage. If he wanted to, he was sure he could simply flee with the girl - the male wouldn't be able to keep up with an injury to his leg.

Kai sniffed the ground, trying to pick up any scents nearby, in his Secui form, his preferred one, letting his feral gaze drift off into the woods, trying to pick out any figure that may be approaching.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC you want lessons in torture, amy's available

Word Count → 000

She was resting in her home right now. Amy was pleased with her choice. The location was remote, with almost no one passing by. No one knew where she lived. Well, if they tried tracking her Amy hadn't put any effort into hiding where she was. There was just no one that was really interested in entering the scarred land that she'd chosen as her home. Humming happily Amy left the city behind, playing with her throwing knives. She didn't bring along her wagon, just her weapons so she could practice her training.

Relaxed as she was Amy passed over near Anathema without much thought. There was only the slightest pause in her movement before she decided to continue, looking for a comfortable clearing to set up in. Spotting the black wolf that had tried to use her Amy smiled. Whistling she waved over to him. Whether or not he liked her mattered little to her when all she wanted at the moment was someone to spar with. Whether he wanted to or not again, mattered little.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC:Question - is Amy an allied member of Anathema? I might use this thread to include some crime for Anathema pack points, though they don't count if Amy is affiliated with the pack. Get points for being rude, verbally abusive etc. [WC: 300 || Pts:3

Malakai had been sniffing around for a few minutes when eventually he thought he caught a scent he recognized. Sticking his muzzle to the ground, he inhaled deeply and his body tensed. He did know that scent, he recognized it from his first days at Anathema. Only when her name had popped into his mind did he hear a whistle through the trees. Lifting his head, his yellow gaze cast over the land to spot the owner of the while. Someone was trying to get his attention. And as his eyes settled upon a form, his form twisted a little, his jaws clenching together. That trecherous female. She would get what was due to her, Malakai would make sure of it.

Kai had arrived on the Anathema pack lands with an injured leg and he had been at the relative mercy of the other pack members, This female had led him into a dark, unknown space and left him there, the consequence of which had been further injury to his leg after slipping on uneven ground. He owed her for that betrayal. Approaching the female slowly, he had to surpress a growl from rumbling within his chest. He would like nothing more than to simply leap at this female and rip her apart. He would teach her not to underestimate him again. "Ahhh, a familiar face. Amy, isn't is?" Kai had to force a hint of friendliness into his tone for now as he approached the female, looking her up and down. Yep, this was her."What are you doing out here all alone? Any other pack members around?" His curiosity almost sounded innocent - if there was no-one else around, he might get away with his planned revenge. His head cocked to the side as he moved closer, like a pup.

<style>
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC no she is not

Word Count → 000

A familiar scent brought Amy's attention. Her head turned, looking over at the large black male that now approached her. She remembered him. The fool that had tried to use her. Amy had quickly proved that she wasn't someone to be played with in such a way. Amy smiled, thinking about how perfect his timing was. She'd just been looking for someone to spar with. If his aggressive approach meant anything, he probably wouldn't mind a fight with her either.

Her tail swayed softly, head held high with pride. That's right. And you're the fool prince, are you not? Malakai. How may I serve you your highness? Her voice sounded perfectly friendly, courtesy in every word she spoke. Shaking her head the smile spread. We're alone, your majesty. If you wish for something from me, now's a good time to ask. She twisted her body just right, revealing the weapons on her body as well as tempting him to take a good long look.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: [WC: 348 || Pts: 3

This female was so self-assured, not unlike Kai himself and as he moved closer, his whole body tensed when she called him 'the fool prince'. Malakai himself had used the term 'Princess' for Axelle, the female he had grown closer to lately, and when he had first used it, it had dripped with sarcasm, designed to get under her skin, to annoy her, to frustrate her. It had worked for a little while but then his tone had changed and it had turned into a term of affection. Now this female was using the same, albeit the masculine version, on him, and it had the same effect. It irritated him, and continued to do so when he referred to him as 'your highness' and 'your majesty'. However, hiding his distaste well, his head lifted a little as hers had done, holding it high, as if he wanted to live up to her moniker for him, like he was a prince.

Hearing they were alone, his eyes danced a little more, a flurry of that predatory instinct rearing within him, but he kept it in check, especially when she revealed the array of weapons she carried. Perhaps simply attacking her wouldn't be such a smart idea, not when she was armed up to the eyeballs. But then another path opened up to him and taking another few steps closer, his eyes once more swept over her, taking in her female form. "Actually, there is something I want from you, Amy. I figure you owe me, after that little stunt you pulled back on Anathema lands... You remember? You lead me into that dark cavern with an injured leg and left me there?" Now Kai couldn't keep the growl from his voice. "I find myself in need of a dagger. And seeing as you have such an abundance of weaponry at your immediate disposal, I'm certain you wouldn't miss one." Malakai lifted an eyebrow, keeping a close eye on the female before him. "So how about you toss one onto the ground, I'll take it and be on my merry way...?"

<style>
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy watched him stiffen with amusement. He had been too open about his past when they'd met before. It gave her so many openings to take advantage of. She knew that he believed he was better than this, a prince in a way. His pride kept him from showing the rage at her call, though it was clear enough in the way that he looked at her, the fury raging inside. He continued to move closer, approaching her range for attack. Licking her lips she smiled. He would make a good practice target.

Owe him? Musical laughter fell from the dog's lips. She didn't owe him anything! Amused she waited for him to get serious. Realizing that he was Amy snorted. I don't owe you anything. Consider that trip in the dark a lesson to be careful on how you act around your superiors. I won't even charge you anything for it. She smiled, tail swaying behind her. Of course, you could convince me to part with a dagger. In exchange for something I want.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ooc Extra points for being verbally abusive to a non-allied pack member [WC: 331 || Pts: 3 + 5]

Her immediate laughter angered Kai all the more and he snarled towards her in a snorting noise. "A lesson? Listen to me, you spiteful bitch... I was injured, and new to the area and to the pack. You could see the bandage, could see me limp and yet you still took me to that place, knowing you would simply run off and leave me there..." Kai's eyes flared. "Because of you, I ended up opening the wound again, you stupid mongrel." He ignored her words about being given a dagger in exchange for a favour. He wouldn't trade with her. He wanted to fight her, to beat her, to show her that she was certainly no better than he was, but she was armed to the back teeth with blades and the like. If he did attack, she had the advantage on that front. He certainly wouldn't be trading anything with her, though.

He answered her in a dismissive snort. "The only way I'll be convincing you of anything, Amy, is when I convince your head to part ways with the rest of you. Or perhaps your pelt to part company with your body... Forget it. Keep your weapons. I don't need anything from you." Looking over her briefly, Kai couldn't entertain the idea of doing anything for her in exchange for anything, and so turned, padding away from her - he couldn't make the first attack, not while she had all those weapons on her. But as he walked, he knew the chances of coming across anyone else who had a dagger who would be willing to hand it over were slim, and so growling to himself, Kai stopped and turned back around, reluctantly looking to her once more, begrudgingly having to admit that perhaps this was his best course of action. "What is it that you would want in exchange for a dagger, then?" He resisted the urge to add some sort of insult to the end of his comment.

<style>
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC maybe i should have included a warning...

Word Count → 000

Amy listened patiently as he ranted, not really caring. He had tried to turn her into a tool. Amy had not agreed with that approach at all. It had simply been a point to be proven. If he treated her honestly, she would treat him honestly. Being called a mongrel did stir her anger though. Teeth bared she tensed up at him. A weakling like you, managing to harm me? You're more likely to return to your old pack! The harsh words spat through the air, furious. The sword was drawn, ready to strike him and show him exactly how to skin a pelt.

He turned once more, asking what she would want for a dagger. Still filled with rage she stormed up to him, sword moving to pin him at the throat, ready to kill. An apology, for starters. Grovel on the ground, and I might consider letting you live. Fire flickered in her brown eyes. Normally they were deceivingly welcoming, but at this instant she was filled with rage, and ready to split him open. Amy was a trained warrior, spent years doing so. He wasn't a match for her, not when she held the upper hand.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ooc Nah, no more naughty words from Kai on the way. [WC: 325 || Pts: 3]

As Malakai's gaze met with hers and he saw her storming towards him, he didn't back down. He wouldn't. He remained perfectly still, watching her defiantly, seeing the way the female raised her blade and let its edge graze through his fur, letting him feel it at his throat. Still, he didn't move, didn't flinch a single muscle. Finally, he snorted at what she wanted. An apology? For him to grovel on the ground like a scolded pup? She would have more chance of sprouting wings and taking off. But he saw the look in her eye, the fury that burned there, caused by him. And u[on seeing how angry she had become, at how outraged she was by what he had called her, Kai continued to hold her gaze confidently. "What, you expect me to apologize for my harsh words, Amy? Tell you what... I'll apologize to you for calling you names after you apologize to me for leaving me in the dark, for leading me into unknown territory after I put my trust in you to show me around and for running off and leaving me there. I'll apologize to you once you apologize to me for causing my wound to re-open."

Watching her closely, looking her square in the eye, he felt the slightest hint of a smirk brushing along his muzzle, and he lifted his head a little, exposing more of his throat to her blade, as if daring her to cut him. "Of course, if you want to make the first move, cause the first blow on an unarmed passer-by, not far from Anathema pack lands... I mean, I'm sure you don't want the whole of Anathema on your back forever, do you?" Of course, the female could strike. With the blade at his throat, she could kill him, certainly. But would she, knowing that one who killed a member of Anathema would be hunted down and killed for the crime?

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC okay. you can dodge, by the way. pm me to clarify how she moved to strike him if needed

Word Count → 000

Shaking her head Amy snarled. You didn't trust me. You tried to manipulate me. You purposely said things to try and make it look like we were on the same side. It was a simple lesson. You should have learned from it. Clearly you're too stupid to have done so. Shaking her head Amy stiffened as he continued speaking. He didn't know anything about her. Did he know why she was no longer in Anathema? Why she had been asked to join the pack in the first place? Well, she didn't need to educate him.

Instead she smiled serenely. The sword was pulled back slightly. Holding it to his throat was good for threats, but not very good for an actual wound. Sharply she thrust it forward, striking to ram it through his throat and kill the wolf. Amy didn't have a problem murdering him. She didn't have a problem getting rid of anyone who acted so rude to her. If he didn't realize that, well. There was about to be one more body in the world.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: [WC: 458 || Pts: 3

Kai's gaze remained upon the female as she kept the blade close to his throat, hearing her snarl, at least he knew he was getting under her skin. She said that he didn't trust her, that he tried to manipulate her, and in reply, Kai merely snarled in reply. The way he remembered it was obviously different - he had been new to the pack and didn't know his way around, and so had found someone to ask to show him around, which she agreed to. And then, she led him into the dark and left him there, with an injured leg.

As Amy pulled the blade back, his body remained tense - she was unpredictable, as he was, and his vigilance pid off when the female suddenly thrust the weapon back towards him in the hopes of letting the tip of her blade dig into his flesh, spilling his blood. It would not be that easy for her. As she thrust forwards, Kai scooted back in a quick ducking movement, baring his fangs to Amy's attack. "So that's it then? You'd see me dead and risk the wrath of Anathema? You'd risk my female hunting you down and ripping you apart?" Kai didn't mention Axelle as a threat, simply to let her know that there would be individuals after her. After all, if the same thing happened to Axelle, Kai would hunt the face of the Earth for the culprit and make them suffer a thousand times over.

His mind lingered over this dagger - did he really want it this badly? Maybe not. There were other places he could get a blade but the confrontation between him and this female drew him in somehow, the darkness in his veins pulling him, keeping him from simply leaving and his whole body began pacing as he remained tense, waiting for her next attack, lingering from left to right and back again. He could feel his heart rate pick up a little now, and the urge to draw her into his little game was too much. Despite his immense pride, Kai wasn't above apologising if it achieved a higher goal. But he wouldn't grovel for her. "You want an apology? Alright, fine, Amy... I'm awfully sorry for calling you such hideous names." And while darkness remained in his eyes, his demeanour had shifted a little - he was cocky now, like he had some sort of plan formulating in his mind. His attitude wasn't aggressive, instead he was sly, cunning. His head even bowed a little in submission, his muzzle breaking into a slow smirk. "If I caused you offence, then I apologize." Kai lifted his head, his eyes remaining fixed upon her, watching her as if challanging her.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

He didn't seem to get it. His words proved that much. Amy didn't care about the pack beyond the contract that held her. She didn't care if canines tried to kill her. It had happened before. Amy always survived. She was a Sunders, and no one could challenge her. The dog knew that she had superior blood lines. She was a descendent of the strongest family in there, and no amount of trash would be able to kill her and take her down. A cold smile was her answer to his words, confirming that she would indeed kill him.

The apology that came was heavy with slipperiness. Amy listened with caution, picking up on the note of submission. Deciding that it was well enough Amy pulled her sword back. Smiling she looked down on him. Was that so hard? You could have done so much better if you hadn't chosen to misuse that silver edged tongue of yours. He wasn't as good as X'ies, but Amy expected few to match that. Now, for your dagger. I happen to need a sparring partner at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ooc text goes here. [WC: 245|| Pts: 0]

Keeping a close eye on the slippery female, Malakai continued in his apology, lifting his head with a slow, devious grin to himself when it was accepted. So she was as gulliable as she seemed. He could use her. Flattered by a few well-chosen words and willing to drop her grudge. Kai wasn't. Kai still had plans for this mongrel but for now, he wanted what she had possession of. A dagger. And if he had to charm her in order to get it, then that was what he would do, until he was in a better position to exact revenge.

"Well, my silver-edged tongue sometimes gets me into a lot of trouble but thankfully, it also helps to get me out of a lot, too." As she spoke of what she wanted in return for the dagger, his head tilted to the side a little. Sparring partner? He looked over her curiously, and snorted a little chuckle. "You want me to fight with you? Those are your terms for getting my paws on one of those neat little blades of yours?" His grin broadened. "Amy, I would gladly spar with you. As long as you don't expect me to hold back just because you're a girl..." His silver-edged tongue once more spoke - an insult designed to infuriate her. Frustrated individuals were the easiest to take advantage of, after all. Frustration and anger obliterated most reason and logic. "Just tell me where you want me."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
She didn't trust him. From his words he had learned nothing from the last time he had crossed paths with Amy. That was fine by her. She enjoyed putting others in their place, reminding them that she was superior in strength, skill, and intelligence. Besides, she was getting a free punching bag out of this arrangement. In exchange for him letting her hit him, she would give him a dagger. They didn't mean much to her, as she had plenty of weapons. They did have some worth though, and Amy would milk every inch of it out with his blood.

Stepping back Amy smiled broadly, looking forwards to this with all her heart. She was excited for this contest, the chance to cross blades-or claws, as chance would have it. Amy didn't trust to give him a weapon to spar with and not have him run off. Just shift into optime form. I need to practice. A touch rusty. Lies, really, but he didn't need to know that. Not when she was thirsting for blood, and had such a willing volunteer waiting for her.
[html]
OOC: [WC: 225 || Pts: 0

This was an opportunity he never thought would simply land in his lap - a chance to beat Amy black and blue, all in the same of a 'friendly' spar. But while they both kept up the friendly pretense, it was anything but friendly. As Amy asked him to shift into his Optime form, Kai snorted a little - it was his least preferred form. He was so used to existing simply in his four-legged forms that he knew he was weakest on two legs. But still, this was a chance not to be missed. Keeping an eye on Amy as he shifted, he finally stood up tall and rolled his head from side to side, stretching out a little, feeling the satisfying pop of bones and joints.

Letting his eyes wash over the female, Kai lifted a brow in curiosity. "Hmm, fine, but I'd prefer it if you cast your many weapons aside before he get down and dirty with each other. I don't like the thought of you being able to so easily reach for a blade in the middle of our friendly spar." Kai flashed Amy a bright smile. If there was a blade within reach, he knew she would gladly use it. No, if they were going to fight, it should at least be fair. "Well, I'm ready whenever you are, Amy."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
He didn't like her choice. Amy didn't know why, but she noted the snort. Perhaps he didn't use optime often. Perhaps he just didn't want to shift. Perhaps it was the fact that she had told him to shift, and he didn't want to obey her. Either way, it meant that he was doing something he didn't like, which sent a small shiver of pleasure through the trader. She liked this, having this power over him. Amy was fair certain she could list limitless items to be accomplished on the dagger, and he would do it for her. She didn't want him around for that long though. Especially as she didn't trust him.

His request brought laughter from the female. The lack of trust was so clear it was amusing. Stepping to the side Amy placed her weapons in a bush, purposely tangling them so it would take time for someone to retrieve them. She did it for all of them but a single dagger, and the ring she always wore. Amy never removed that. The dagger just laid at the bottom of the bush, easy to grab. Moving away from it she sashayed over to him happily. Her defenses were already up. Amy was just waiting for the attack. I'm ready. Give me a challenge, fool prince.
[html]
Ooc Sorry this took me so long. [WC: 258 || Pts: 0]

Malakai's keen feral eyes kept a close watch on her movements, for just as she didn't trust him, he didn't trust her, either. Not one little bit. His jaw tensed as she moved to dump the weapons she carried in the bushes, but noticed that they wouldn't be particularly hard to reach if she decided to play dirty, which he assumed she would. With her form moving closer to him, his eyes briefly scanned her up and down as if making sure she had no more hidden weaponry stashed anywhere before deciding she was clean. Another huff escaped him as she caled him 'Fool Prince'. Not the finest nickname he had ever had, but he had to remind himself that this female had something he wanted and he would have to play along with her in order to get his hands on a dagger...

And then his eyes lowered to the weapons she had put down. One of them was indeed within easy reach if she wanted it, but it would also be within east reach of him if he got close enough. His eyes moved back to the female and thought on this. Doing as she wanted, he got into fight mode, and as his muscles tensed, he began to move towards her, throwing the first punch aimed towards her head, a hook coming in from her left, anticipating some sort of block and counter-blow. He was humouring her for now, but his eyes couldn't help but glance down to the blade that was in such easy reach.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Her lips curled up as he huffed in disgust, angered by her callings. She didn't care. If he lost control with rage that would just throw the fight to her advantage. Besides, he had poked fun at her, and again attempted to manipulate her. Doing her best to strike back was her plan. He had gone along with it so willingly as well, tail swaying behind her in anticipation. She didn't miss the glance at the weapon she had so carefully placed. He was going to cheat? Well, no letting him near the bush. If it got bad enough she could shift, but she wanted to train in this form. She could beat him up another time if she so wished.

She blocked his first strike with ease. Stepping into his space she pushed at his arm to move it to the side as it sailed past her. Swiftly she struck forwards with her claws, planning on raking across his chest. At the same time one leg rose up, moving to hook around the leg that she remembered being injured. Her memory was fuzzy, but she was pretty sure it was the left leg that had been injured, and struck accordingly. If she was wrong, well, it would force the weight onto the weakened leg, and hopefully still have the desired effect.
[html]
Ooc Again, so sorry for the delay. Didn't save the last post so apologies if it isn't going exactly the same way as the last one[WC: 243 || Pts: 0]

As the female managed to dodge his fairly sedate attack, Kai snorted - he was humouring her for the moment. After all, she had the weapon that he needed. His eyes glanced towards it once more but then, he felt white hot scratches down his chest as Amy stepped in closer, her claws dragging over the taut expanse of his torso. His body reacted quickly to the pain, his muscles all tensing quickly but with those scratches, he felt her leg hook around his own. The black male snarled and as he felt the pull of her leg against his, he oblidged and lifted his previously injured leg but with more force that she would perhaps expect, aiming to drive his knee towards her belly in a powerful and more serious blow. The pretence remained in place for the pair at the moment - a friendly spar in return for that dagger, but both would dearly love to do just a little more harm to the other than would be deemed acceptable in the scenario of a spar.

Kai's own arms enclosed around the sly female - she was the one who had moved closer to him and so he let his arms envelope her, his own claws digging into her back, trying to hug her body into him as if to keep her still, to pin her against him to allow his next blows to connect, rather than simply let her dance away.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC that's okay. still figuring out which threads are missing posts myself

Word Count → 000

Her eyes danced with delight as his chest tore open, blood seeping down. That was right. She took first blood, the more powerful of the pair. Casually she licked at one claw, tasting the blood that clung to the tips of them. Smiling she looked over to the idiotic wolf, tail swaying in anticipation. She lived for fighting, for being able to taste the enemy's blood and watch fear grow inside them as she took them down. Forcing him to submit to her again was just a bonus.

His leg was caught, but it didn't work as she'd expected. Instead the blow caught her, sending her back a few steps. Skidding Amy growled, claws drawing across the ground. She had felt his arms move to catch her, his own strike foiling what he was trying to do. Shaking her head with laughter Amy darted forwards again to strike at him. Perhaps she could break his wrist, grab it and just twist it until it snapped.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]