Time to Reflect
[html]
PGP + 2 Words - 200

It seemed he no longer need worry about finding himself in water today as Amy finally came and sat naked an wet next to him, but another wonder suddenly filled his mind. What would they do now? Sparring wasn’t really appealing. He needed all his strength for the upcoming pack hunt and felt like lowing his guard while surrounded by two packs that didn’t like him wasn’t a great idea. But what then? The two had never really just sat and had an idle conversation. The mood had always been flirtatious between them as it was now. Fighting her in her current state wouldn’t help his ability to avoid her wet body, but what else could the truly do?

He could try for conversation. I think it might, the voice he use was still masked, teasing and a bit playful. I’m armed and you have nothing to protect yourself from my blades. I’d much rather have a chance at you when you might actually be a challenge… He knew she had training similar to his in hand to hand combat but the male was beginning to enjoy testing Amy with his teasing words. He gently ran a claw across one of the sheathed daggers at his side while thinking about her body and the scars he hadn’t seen taken notice of before.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread