Reluctant Trading
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy watched him stiffen with amusement. He had been too open about his past when they'd met before. It gave her so many openings to take advantage of. She knew that he believed he was better than this, a prince in a way. His pride kept him from showing the rage at her call, though it was clear enough in the way that he looked at her, the fury raging inside. He continued to move closer, approaching her range for attack. Licking her lips she smiled. He would make a good practice target.

Owe him? Musical laughter fell from the dog's lips. She didn't owe him anything! Amused she waited for him to get serious. Realizing that he was Amy snorted. I don't owe you anything. Consider that trip in the dark a lesson to be careful on how you act around your superiors. I won't even charge you anything for it. She smiled, tail swaying behind her. Of course, you could convince me to part with a dagger. In exchange for something I want.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread