taking the long way home
[html]

out of character stuffs

His tail wagged, listening to Fayne speak. The large wolf slowed down for a beat before returning to his usual trotting gait. If he had known that Fayne had been so afraid he wouldn't have left her alone in the fort. Instead he'd let fear control him, remaining trapped outside while Fayne had combated her fear alone. It was shameful, really. Tharin loved being with Fayne. She was fun, and always so spirited. The attack had left him groping for ways to cheer her up, and even when she'd been in heat he'd been able to enjoy her company. What kind of friend was he, leaving her in a strange pack full of fear?

Tharin nodded his head, slightly solemn now. The pack was strange, but definitely good. Drin bubbled up with laughter, bringing Tharin bounding to her side playfully. He nuzzled her as she laughed, brushing off the apology. Tharin nodded his head. I would have remained glued to the pair of you if I could have for the entire trip. His tail swayed, amber eyes laughing. It wasn't fear that would have him attached, but his need to keep them safe. It was still similar enough to Fayne's actions to be added in. Tharin didn't get the under the covers comment, but that was fine. He could ask Fayne about it later.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread