Reluctant Trading
[html]

OOC maybe i should have included a warning...

Word Count → 000

Amy listened patiently as he ranted, not really caring. He had tried to turn her into a tool. Amy had not agreed with that approach at all. It had simply been a point to be proven. If he treated her honestly, she would treat him honestly. Being called a mongrel did stir her anger though. Teeth bared she tensed up at him. A weakling like you, managing to harm me? You're more likely to return to your old pack! The harsh words spat through the air, furious. The sword was drawn, ready to strike him and show him exactly how to skin a pelt.

He turned once more, asking what she would want for a dagger. Still filled with rage she stormed up to him, sword moving to pin him at the throat, ready to kill. An apology, for starters. Grovel on the ground, and I might consider letting you live. Fire flickered in her brown eyes. Normally they were deceivingly welcoming, but at this instant she was filled with rage, and ready to split him open. Amy was a trained warrior, spent years doing so. He wasn't a match for her, not when she held the upper hand.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread