I must be straight...
[html]

out of character stuffs

Tharin was startled by the depth of the pain in her eyes. He had seen that level of pain before. This wasn't as something as simple as someone getting injured. Adonia's form grew even smaller at the mention of Ookami. It was almost defensive, afraid of being hurt. Desperately he scanned her frame. The only other times he'd seen this level of sorrow was when Kiara had lost Kohaku, and seeing his own reflection shortly after Akira died. Neither were good events. Had she been pregnant from being in heat? Had a miscarriage? There was nothing physically wrong that he could smell.

Adonia did brighten as the subject turned to how he was doing. Considering Tharin chose his words with care. He was never one that spoke much. It has been some time. I'm glad to see you again. I've been training to help defend the pack. After three females were attacked and injured, I couldn't stay idle. His skills were stronger now, and he kept up his practice. It hadn't been long, but he would be able to defend his pack. It's good to be back in New Dawn. The two legger packs are very confusing.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread