Some Beach.
[html]

N'aww. I still have to make you a table. D:

Memories prickled at her mind, and Vesper spent a lot more time staring at the black dog than she might have wanted to. A wanderer met many strangers on their journey, and they couldn’t bother to remember every name and face they came across. However, the faded crimson markings she could see in the otherwise midnight pelt made the male stand out, and she became positive that she’d met him once before—in the woods, by the pond, on four legs.

The man straightened suddenly, causing her to shuffle backwards, her paws making scuff-marks in the warm sand of the beach. There was no malice in his deep black eyes, however, only the same appraising curiosity as hers. She had to note that he was quite tall, however; although he had been only a couple inches taller in his lupus form, he towered over her now, and would probably tower over her even if she’d been in optime.

Her name burst from him suddenly, and her ear flattened before swiveling forward again. He approached her with a friendly wave, however, and the coywolf grinned.

“Your appearance is kind of hard to forget,” Vesper responded, her blue eyes flickering over the scars and tattoos that parted his fur. Her tail dropped then, and her smirk became apologetic. “But I don’t remember your name, guy with the ghosts.” Her admission was quiet, the specifics of their conversation returning to her. Their subject had not been very cheery, but they’d both confided in each other, more than Ves had expected to confide in a stranger.

<style type="text/css">
.hubris-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#8ecbb8; text-shadow:#38403e 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.hubris-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:5px; text-align:center;}
.hubris-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #8ecbb8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.hubris-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.hubris-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#778782; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1Hy6W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #38403e; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#38403e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread