Wading in Shallow Waters
[html]

Current Objective:Heading to wash ---
Form: Lupus----
Mood: Neutral---

From behind a weight descended upon him a weight that unfortunately in this form was not one that he could bear on his back. Forced to the ground by his childhood friend her turned to face her and the smiling acceptance that she brought to the table. Unfortunately this situation was not as joyous as it could have been, there were many ideas floating around in his mind, most of which circled around worry and doubt, whilst these emotions were linked to his thought processes they were nary linked to a one. Many of them shared this complex cocktail of feelings, but primarily the point on his mind was ” Why do I feel like this?”. He wasn’t used to the feeling of acceptance, and that in itself provided some sort of calm certainty to his life. He existed without colour, but in his gray there was a sense of peace, a sense of established order around the chaos.

” I see, as I am?...well that’s a tall order I say…”.

Twas the closest thing that X’y would probably get as a thanks from the gray wolf. There would be a few moments of awkward silence, staring at her with his piercing eyes, eyes that perceived truth beyond deception. ” Best get off. Otherwise you too might get stinky!...now come let us get to the lake so I can watch you flounder”. He fell quiet again after this seeking to right himself from his larger companion, he wondered if indeed this would be a good time to talk about such things. Doubtful, it would ruin the moment. One could not always bury his head in the sand, but for a time. He would permit it.

Word Count:305

[/html]

Messages In This Thread