Wading in Shallow Waters
[html]

Current Objective:Heading to wash ---
Form: Optime----
Mood: Neutral---

As she bounded off into the water presenting him with the challenge, his maw twitched, indicator of an accidental slip of the mask. A true moment of amusement. When she reached the water he began the process of shifting his form, it would take some time to complete but would ultimately make it so that washing the blood off was much easier. Honestly he loathed this form; in fact all forms bar Lupus he found as semi degrading. Whilst true physically he was more adaptable, stronger in these forms. It lacked the stream lined nature of his Lupus form, the stealth, the dexterity. He preferred those things over true raw power. But, opposable thumbs came in handy now and again. He would follow his child hood companion into the water’s edge once his transformation was complete. Again, twas not something that one saw every day. X’ies in another of his forms was a rare treat.

“ I fear that no matter how well you teach me, I will always be the humble student, and you the experienced master”.

He let out a formal bow combined with a grin before advancing further into the water, splashing at X’y as he did so. The water was cool, refreshing and the activities enough to take his mind away from the darker and more focused places they had been at only moments earlier. He would sink himself down, bringing his head to her level. Splashing at her again. ” What do you think am I doing it right?”

Word Count:280

[/html]

Messages In This Thread