Consideration
[html]

Dramatic!

He looked down on Asphyxia grimly, before wrapping his arms loosely around her. How would he say this? What was there to say? He'd been given time to think, and the thinking was turning out to be a curse. The dishonorable man who had kidnapped the woman in front of him hadn't given him time to think, he'd give chase immediately, and the battle had ensued the minute he'd arrived. This new adversary had the same intention, but had gone about it very differently. This should have made him happier, should have meant less worrying, but somehow, it didn't.

"The man I killed...I met his partner, Asphyxia. There were supposed to be two wolves waiting to kill me last time." Silence. How was he supposed to go on? The things that were clawing at him were immaterial, ideas that he had difficulty grasping. He was brave enough to fight, and good enough to win, so why did he feel this way? "He says that he wants to fight me, alone; that he won't hurt anyone else, that he won't hurt you. They came here to kill me, but this next one wants a duel, not an ambush. He told me to come to meet him in ten days' time." Why am I so bothered?

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread