Consideration
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/11aj2fo.jpg); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; ">
      ooc
      Asphyxia awaited what he had to say. However, she wasn't sure if she wanted to hear them after actually hearing what he had to say, “What? You can't...” she didn't know exactly what to tell him, what to do at this point, “What if something happened? What if he's lying to you and he really means to ambush you?!” her heart was racing and panic was in her every word. What would happen if he'd lost? If he died on her. Asphyxia wouldn't be able to go through someone else leaving her. She held onto him tighter, not sure she'd be able to let him go now. Why all the fighting?

Quietly Asphyxia looked up at him. She had become so attached to him in the time they had been together. It was hard to accept that he just might want to fight in this duel. “I'm sorry...” she said after a moment of silence, “I just... don't want you to get hurt again.” she looked down, beside her, at the ground and then looked back up into his eyes. “We can leave, if it's a possibility for you... just run and never stop until we get far enough away. I'll do that for you.”
Table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread