Consideration
[html]

Her words pulled at his heartstrings, made his pulse faster as he returned her increase in pressure. You can't... her dismay rang in his ears...though much more clearly in the one that was all there. He shook his head...he didn't know what to do, otherwise he may have reached a decision already.

"I don't think he was lying, Asphyxia, but...he's good. He's very good. I traded words, and learned a few things. I think he might be better than the last one." He tightened the embrace further. It was hard...it had always been his job before, his responsibility to get rid of threats to his pack, but this...this had nothing to do with the people he was protecting. It was just him. He was protecting himself.

"I don't know what to do. I thought about running, but what will stop him from finding us again? And you have family here, I don't want to make you leave them." And he didn't want to be pushed away from his own home. A few months ago, that would have been the only consideration, the fact that he was strong and brave enough to fight for his right to live where ever he would, to stand up against all adversaries. Something was complicating this issue...and he now knew it was Asphyxia. How could he take such risks, knowing that a long life together with Asphyxia would be the price if he failed? "I've never run before, Asphyxia...I know I have a chance...I have to"

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread