Bad Wolf
[html]

Current Objective:Heading to wash ---
Form: Optime----
Mood: Neutral---

X’ies eyes would be quick to spot the Obsidian Male. His thoughts reflecting everything that had happened over the past few days and how to deal with it, at this point he had already decided that he was going to learn how to physically combat people. And whilst X’y would teach him well enough, he thought that this would be a waste of time and resources. After all, he knew his childhood friend fairly well, but Jaden. He still held some mystery that needed to be picked at. So, alluding to the fairytale, the next thing Jaden would hear would be the whistle of the big bad wolf. ” Jaden!....ah…I’ve been looking for you”. ” Little pig little pig let me in”.He would slowly pad over, in his limping form as normal.

” I have determined that you and I have likely got off on the wrong paw, so to speak” ” Or I’ll huff and I’ll puff”.

He tilted his head, as leader. Jaden would likely give into his request whether or not he trusted X’ies words or not. He would seem sincere enough, but then again he had when they first met, and that had turned out to be completely wrong. ” I wasn’t sure about you, and I was raised to put people under speculation…to cut back the layers of who they are….too often one can only see a person’s true nature in anger…but if I am to stay here…and if we are to function as a unit, I would like to put our disagreements behind us and….focus on the future…”. “ And I’ll blow your house in…..”. X’ies would wait a few more moments before questioning.

” Do you agree?”

WC:288

[/html]

Messages In This Thread